Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurus,

what would be a reasonable price for Samsung LA32A650 ?

-tortoise

last time i checked it was around 48k (dec - calcutta) but since the store owner was my tenant he offered it to me for 42k (minus the airtel connection)

PV8 is going north!
22/march/09 prices for pv8 at bangalore

ezone kormangala- no stock but priced at 49,900
panasonic brand shop-kormanagala-47,900
devi-44000 after lot of bargain and offering to buy a lot of other products.
Devi says group purchase will get better discounts..
anybody willing to buy with me in bangalore please spawn a new thread and i will reply...
Regards

PV8 is going north!
22/march/09 prices for pv8 at bangalore

A friend of mine bought a PV8 yesterday. Same ezone@kolkata where I got mine for 42K in Jan. Current ezone MRP is 49.9K. We bargained it down to 43K + HDMI cable free.

I bought the following at Griha Vaibhav, bangalore yesterday.

Panasonic 32LX800 - Rs 37500
Philips 3996 - Rs 3250
(with free HDMI cable, it seems the offer is over now, the dealer had an old stock which I picked up)

Guys please be very careful as the dealer delivered the demo piece to me which I found out using the usage time thread posted elsewhere in the forum and then had to make them promise to deliver a new set today.

A friend of mine bought a PV8 yesterday. Same ezone@kolkata where I got mine for 42K in Jan. Current ezone MRP is 49.9K. We bargained it down to 43K + HDMI cable free.

Shuvc,
Please can you PM me yours/your friend's scanned copy of receipt. I spoke with someone in ezone,bangalore who agreed to price match it to the best possible level if i show him a receipt..
please help.. His help is only on until tomorrow :-(

@jreddy-> pls can you confirm if you are interested for the PV8? we can put more pressure on the price if both of us but it...PM me..

Regards
Murali

Hello Forum Friends,

Just to caution you all, I have been having a torrid experience with the EZONE people. Please ensure, if possible take a confirmation thru' mail if they do not agree to give in writing about the delivery timeline and the product that they will deliver.

Of course I may be a one-off case who is suffering from the above mentioned points, but just so that people be extra cautious while booking these (electronics) which are so close to our heart and that we persue them with such a lot of passion, that sometimes we overlook these small things and are made to suffer from these outlets.

Basically they delayed my delivery, and once delivered, have not done a proper installation, and have given me a old demo piece despite repeatedly getting confirmation from them that they will deliver me a brand new factory piece and not a demo one. As a result now I am spending most of the time relentessly following up with them (as usual a very unprofessional after sales response), instead of sitting back and enjoying what I was looking forward as a great moment. :sad:

Shuvc,
Please can you PM me yours/your friend's scanned copy of receipt. I spoke with someone in ezone,bangalore who agreed to price match it to the best possible level if i show him a receipt..
please help.. His help is only on until tomorrow :-(
I spoke to him. Due to certain commitments, the earliest he can scan send me the bill would be Wednesday :( .. I guess you could still bargain with it, albeit a day later.

Been to croma , hyderabad...and their prices are nowhere near wats discussed in this thread..

Panasonic 32lx800 - 41990
panasonic PV8 - 51000
panasonic PV80 - 55000

guys from hyderabad... plz tell me where i can get 32lx800 for cheaper price?

i am looking for a good 32 inch LCD.(wanted a 42 inch, but due to the size of racks in my drawing room , have to settle for a 32 incher..constraint: height(without stand) should not increase 60cm)

Edit: Forgot to mention. he gives a backseat massager and a philips shaver worth rs4000 free.. not ready to give and cash discount if we dont take the free gifts)

Last edited:
Checked prices of a couple of tv's in chennai...
Samsung-LA40A550P1 40 inches for Rs57k final... no other goodies... Samsung showroom on GN chetty road.
LG Shoppe:
LG-42LG53FR for 53k which i think is high.. but did not bargain too much
LG-Scarlet 42LG60FR for 57k again not too much bargaining....

Viveks said they will offer the samsung 40 incher at better deal than samsung showroom... but said will quote a price only during booking... (Initially he said 58k i said other dealer is offering for 56k :p)

Been to croma , hyderabad...and their prices are nowhere near wats discussed in this thread..

Panasonic 32lx800 - 41990
panasonic PV8 - 51000
panasonic PV80 - 55000

guys from hyderabad... plz tell me where i can get 32lx800 for cheaper price?

i am looking for a good 32 inch LCD.(wanted a 42 inch, but due to the size of racks in my drawing room , have to settle for a 32 incher..constraint: height(without stand) should not increase 60cm)

Edit: Forgot to mention. he gives a backseat massager and a philips shaver worth rs4000 free.. not ready to give and cash discount if we dont take the free gifts)

pv8 for 51000 congrats u have showed us the highest price of pv8 ;)
but it look like they r expensive (see The earliar posts for curent prices)

Samsung-LA40A550P1 40 inches for Rs57k final... no other goodies... Samsung showroom on GN chetty road.
LG Shoppe:

Viveks said they will offer the samsung 40 incher at better deal than samsung showroom... but said will quote a price only during booking... (Initially he said 58k i said other dealer is offering for 56k :p)

bought samsung 40A550P1 last week for 53000/- (without any other free b) from e-zone delhi.

LG Shoppe:

According to post #110, its available for much less. Try to find in other stores too.

Been to reliance digital today

pana 32lx800 - rs41990
Samsung 32A450 -rs38800
sony 32v400 - rs41000
philips 32 inch 5402 - 41000

Was really confused thr. He had a company samsung dvd playing and looked good on all LCD.
Asked him to put a DTH signal and he put a tata sky reception. All TVs had pixelations. on asking he said, since all LCDs share the same signal,hence the pixelation. Is this true?

Is there any advantage in the pana been a 100hz tv?

My main requirement would be watching TV. Now how do i compare the LCDs?

Was really confused thr. He had a company samsung dvd playing and looked good on all LCD.
Asked him to put a DTH signal and he put a tata sky reception. All TVs had pixelations. on asking he said, since all LCDs share the same signal,hence the pixelation. Is this true?

Is there any advantage in the pana been a 100hz tv?

My main requirement would be watching TV. Now how do i compare the LCDs?

Tron, pls post queries on other threads, this is only for Prices.

hi ram,

can you please suggest me the best 50" plasma and lcd television from budget to premium range with prices in chennai.

SONY KLV-40V400A

SONY KLV-40W450A

SONY KLV-40X405A

SONY KLV-52W400A

PANASONIC TH-40PV8

PANASONIC TH-42PV8D

Samasung-PS50A550S1

Samsung-LA52A650A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back