Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PANASONIC TH-40PV8 - 45K

PANASONIC TH-42PV8D - 49K

Sorry buddy, dont know for other TV. Pls call JD electronics and ask for best price. You can quote my name.

PANASONIC TH-40PV8 - 45K

Sorry buddy, dont know for other TV. Pls call JD electronics and ask for best price. You can quote my name.

prices goin north or what??

i hv purchased pv8D+ dvd lg dv388+hdmi cable =46400

Last edited:
Today Vijay Sales Mumbai
JVC
29 CRT AV-29BX16 - WITH EXCHANGE 7.5 K - one of our forum members bought without exchange @ 9.5 K
So 29 Inch Japanese co CRT @ less than 10 K !!!!:clapping::clapping:

Also 21 Inch AV-21RX18 - WITH EXCHANGE 4.5 K

Today Vijay Sales Mumbai
JVC
29 CRT AV-29BX16 - WITH EXCHANGE 7.5 K - one of our forum members bought without exchange @ 9.5 K
So 29 Inch Japanese co CRT @ less than 10 K !!!!:clapping::clapping:

Also 21 Inch AV-21RX18 - WITH EXCHANGE 4.5 K

that was a very good deal enough for 29" CRT TV, hadnt heard such deal, wish to have the same if possible to ship from mumbai to chennai.

thanks hemantwaghe.

PANASONIC TH-40PV8 - 45K

WHOA! Thats exorbitant,ram!
Are these the latest prices?

i finally managed to buy PANNY- 42PV8D from ezone this morning for 44,500 with a 1 gm gold coin . assuming the gold costs around 1200/gm, the effective cost of pv8 turned out to be 43,300- this is still less than shuvc's calcutta ezone offer of 43k.
The TV will be delivered in three days, however it will be installed in around 10 days time as the house is still not ready.

Hi - Niranjan from Devi has quoted these rates
PV8 - 44,500
PV80 - 49,500
I think these prices are significantly higher than the price from eZone.

I also checked with Xcite (Koramangala) and these are the rates I have got
PV8 - last piece sold at 39,500
PV80 - 44,000 (eZone sounds better with the Gold Coin)
Samsung 42A450 - 49,000
Samsung 40A450 - 54,000
Toshiba 42**500A - 49,000 (How is the Toshiba LCD? Any inputs would be appreciated)

Again, has anyone seen a significant increase in their electricity bills after installing an Plasma?

Thanks!

I think at 330w for the PV8, I am certain my electricity bills will go north.. Sorry MBR, for digression.. no more posts on this subject.. lets restrict to prices only.

One of the oldest and prominent AV shop in Pune is closing , and thus trying to clear off its entire inventory , all must go by 7th APR, every thing is offered at an unbelievable(?) no simply ridiculously low prices , I would describe it as the deal of the century !!

What is on offer:

1. 37/40/ inch LCDs from all leading brands, Plasma from Panasonic,
  2. one demo Pioneer plasma,
  3. complete range of Marantz, NAD (standard and ref),
  4. many ex demo gear from ARCAM, Plinius ,
  5. Audiophile speaker stands and AV racks in various designs ,
  6. Interconnects and cables (VDH, Cobra, Blue Jeans, Tara) , Power cords, HDMI cables.
  7. Mint condition Turn tables (Technics) and tons of LPs (Classic Rock, Pop, Country, Western Classical, Old Hidi Film scores), Sorry no Jazz and Blue as I already grabbed each and every LP from that genre!!!

Please PM me for contact details.

Regards

SUhas

Last edited:
I believe last year the same day this party was organized by dinyaar and particleman. Will definitely try to make it Suhas.

One of the oldest and prominent AV shop in Pune is closing , and thus trying to clear off its entire inventory , all must go by 7th APR, every thing is offered at an unbelievable(?) no simply ridiculously low prices , I would describe it as the deal of the century !!

What is on offer:

1. 37/40/ inch LCDs from all leading brands, Plasma from Panasonic,
  2. one demo Pioneer plasma,
  3. complete range of Marantz, NAD (standard and ref),
  4. many ex demo gear from ARCAM, Plinius ,
  5. Audiophile speaker stands and AV racks in various designs ,
  6. Interconnects and cables (VDH, Cobra, Blue Jeans, Tara) , Power cords, HDMI cables.
  7. Mint condition Turn tables (Technics) and tons of LPs (Classic Rock, Pop, Country, Western Classical, Old Hidi Film scores), Sorry no Jazz and Blue as I already grabbed each and every LP from that genre!!!

Please PM me for contact details.

Regards

SUhas

Does he have the Technics SL-1200MK?

Technics* Analog Turntables SL-1200MK2 SL & 1200MK2PK

Brand new?

Also VDH D102MkIII co-ax analog rca?

What price? I am in bangalore so canot check, but will appreciate it if you can check with the shop.

BTW which shop is this? location?

TIA
Regards

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming (?) response to that so called Close out Mega Sale . It was just 1St Apr so was the fun but in normal course I myself and my postings are always reliable and trustworthy. Once again many many thanks for the trust shown in me

Regards

SUhas

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming (?) response to that so called Close out Mega Sale . It was just 1St Apr so was the fun but in normal course I myself and my postings are always reliable and trustworthy. Once again many many thanks for the trust shown in me

Regards

SUhas

I was hoping against hope np :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back