Printer for android

moktan

Dear Members,
I was on the lookout for a black and white , laser printer to print documents straight from my phones (Nexus 6, Moto G).
Can anyone kindly suggest a reasonably priced android compatible document printer?
Thanks in advance ,
Prabin Moktan

If you have a printer that can be accessed by a wifi device, then there is a good chance that you can print to it from your android phone. There are apps. I think I might even have paid for one, but I don't recall using it since the day I got it so can't help much more than to say search the play store. Or, I guess, I started with google.

Oh... the app I have is called Printer Share, but I do not have it configured on my current phone

Oh... Did that in one minute! It found the shared printer set up on my PC and printed a test page to it. My PC runs Linux, and the printer would have been made available via Samba, which makes it look like a Windows device. If you just run windows, you probably just need to tick something to share.

I'm printing to a Brother laser printer, although I don't think that matters.

Printer Share

But there are lots of other apps in the store, and probably lots of other ways to do it

Last edited:
Thanks, that is very helpful.

I'm glad... after posting, I had a horrible feeling I might have answered the wrong question!

sandeeprawat, thank you for making me aware of the Brother app. Mine is a wired-net, not wifi printer, but it might still work.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back