problem with lg lw6500 wired lan message

jimtv2003

I'm hoping someone else has had (and resolved) my issue with the wired lan message.
Many months ago I had a problem with the tv constantly showing the message to set up the wired LAN. At the time, I was already connected to the wired LAN. After buying a new LAN cable (twice) and not resolving the issue, I put in the wireless LAN dongle and the issue seemed to disappear.
Now, about 4 days ago, the message is coming up again. It only appears for about 1 to 2 seconds and disappears but keeps reappearing (and disappearing) every few minutes for about 3 hours after turning the TV on. It seems to slowly decrease it's appearance as time goes through the 3 hour period. I have the latest software update but it was happening before the latest update loaded.

I would also like to know what the best settings are for 2D to 3D conversion because I don't understand the 3D viewpoint setting.

Any suggestions?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back