ProFX giving upto 35% off

Last edited:
I have called Profx barton center today to check the AVR prices/offers. As such no special offer on AVR. It says "up to 35%" and may be applicable to higher priced packaged deals..

Hi folks,

I also visited the ProFX bangalore ( M.G. Road ) .. they have these offers on package deals .. also it was told to me that .. not 35% .. but they will give discounts on the RTI series of speakers as well ..

Hope it helps ..

Thanks
-Alok

I too had visited this morning. They have offer 35% on Cabasse speakers and Polk Audio 20% And KEF 20%. Its all on brand new speakers and present models.

If you bargain you might get 20% on RTi series.

PROFX Giving Upto 35% Offer On Speakers

Hi Folk,

I too had visited this morning. They have offer 35% on Cabasse speakers and Polk Audio 20% And KEF 20%. Its all on brand new speakers and present models.

If you bargain you might get 20% on RTi series.

Re: PROFX Giving Upto 35% Offer On Speakers

Yeah saw the ad in today's news paper. Even though they say flat 35% off, usually it will be on some specific models only.

Hi,

I loved Polk Audio OWM3 sattellite speaker package. Sounds really great for there size and they are offering 20% discount on the speaker package. Offer price Rs. 47K against 59K.

Yeah saw the ad in today's news paper. Even though they say flat 35% off, usually it will be on some specific models only.
Can you let me know which models?Only in Bangalore or Mumbai too?

purchased tsx 110b yesterday.
cheerry color.

pro fx bangalore MG road.
price 11,200 (20% dis)

vinoth,

discount was 15% on polk series bookshelf, i told if he can offer me 20%.
discount was not high becuase these are high selling items (as per sales guy)

he promised delivery on monday, I got the delivery last night.
everything is good, mfd is may 2015.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back