projector for office use

M

mpw

Hi,

I am in need of a projector ( room size 15 ft by 12 ft ) for a small learning center / conference room in my workshop.

Basically plan to run training videos / presentations from my laptop.

I plan to use 2.0 or 2.1 speakers connected to my laptop or desktop PC for the sound or maybe powered speakers and am not too dependent on the projector speaker.

Need something that is inexpensive, not too fancy, simple to operate and easy to service should something go wrong. Prefer the projector to be ceiling mounted and 220V operation.

No 3D, no hi fi stuff .. just something that simply gets the job done with good picture quality.

Please suggest.. something in a budget of USD 300 odd

thanks in advance,
mpw
Mumbai

There are very good boardroom projectors available for Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50,000 from the likes of LG, Sharp, etc. You should look at projectors with high brightness (lumens).

can you suggest some specific models please.. and i think USD 300 comes close to INR 20k.

mpw

I am not sure. But I have seen slim/compact LG projectors in my office. They can fit on your palm. They are fairly bright and suitable for a small conference room, I would suppose that they are not costing more than 20K.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back