Projector from abroad?

htseeker

Hello, I'm planning to buy a Optoma HD20 projector from the US, the price is much cheaper there, than in India. However, I'm not sure how the after sales is handled. Any idea if their products have global warranty and how service issues are resolved?

BUying projectors from US is definitely better. If you/someone are carrying it, then it is all the more beneficial. Unlike AVR most the projectors support power supply ranging from 110-220v.

It work's out to be cheaper getting the Projector from US. Optoma HD20 is the small projector you can easily carry with u in the hand laguage not a problem. The only issue is warranty won't be void unless you take a international warranty.

Regards,

Santosh

It work's out to be cheaper getting the Projector from US. Optoma HD20 is the small projector you can easily carry with u in the hand laguage not a problem. The only issue is warranty won't be void unless you take a international warranty.

Regards,

Santosh

I believe there will be no warranty if bought in USA and they are not issuing international too. If you buy in GCC countries there will be 1 year international warranty.

Yes, of course you have to search for inside the low key markets. Not in retail stores they have. My first PJ bought in dubai in the year 2xxx for an rate of 45K in dubai while the prevailing rate in USA was 999USD.

Buy from US and use it here, in case of worse case scenario, you can look at shipping back to get warranty. Ideally it should work straight out of the box without any issues.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back