Protouch Universal remote UR-501L

OK. Configured dvd player as well as ac Ryan.
Rakesh, As I said it does power on the avr but does not power off so I assume the button is configured correctly.
Another problem on playon HD is that a single press on navigation keys moves the selection by two. So I can only select only odd numbered files. Will try to find a workaround.

Tried a lot of googling, could not find the official website for this company? Was trying to see the supported devices.

Thanks guys. Got it delivered today through ebay.

This thing is too good to believe. I have replaced 5 remotes with this device. :clapping: I could configure all of them within 40 minutes:

TV = Samsung LCD (direct code)
AMP = Receiver (learn mode)
SAT = Big TV (search mode)
DVD = WDTV live (learn mode)
VCR = Norge 1000 amp (learn mode; can you believe:D)

I may still need the DVDp remote, but in the last one year I have not played it more than twice, so I am ok without it.

For this price, its truly unbelievable that it offers so much of comfort. It even understands long press which is needed for continuous volume change. Another pros is that we can teach any key at any time (not all together) and also teach those keys which don't work in direct code entry. The manual is well written, much better than some Chinese product manuals.

My daughter used to throw away any remote she gets in her hand. Now I need to just to keep one remote away from her reach. :D

Would this support my panasonic plasma 50V20 TV, Reliance HD STB and WDTV media player remotes?

Also, where it is available now? As of now, it is not listed in ebay.

In my case
TV - TV
Sat - Tatasky
Amp - AVR
DVD - tried to configure POHD, will configure DVD player else.
VCR - nothing yet.
Also my AVR would switch on using the power button but it does not switch off. Wonder how I can make it "learn" that.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Mate, do let us know in case you are successful in configuring POHD....

Would this support my panasonic plasma 50V20 TV, Reliance HD STB and WDTV media player remotes?

Also, where it is available now? As of now, it is not listed in ebay.

It would definitely support your devices.
Here's the item on ebay

Do you have issues with its configuration.
If yes, why not try learning method, it can learn from almost any remote.

No mate, I havent purchased the product yet. Waiting for confirmation on POHD and VT20 as these are my key components. Tata Sky has been confirmed and if I get confirmation on the above 2 then I will purchase it.

Illusion heart, as I said I was able to setup playon HD using the learning methods. There are a few things that I still haven't sorted out. Like I said, the navigation keys move by two steps when I press once.
OK. Configured dvd player as well as ac Ryan.
Rakesh, As I said it does power on the avr but does not power off so I assume the button is configured correctly.
Another problem on playon HD is that a single press on navigation keys moves the selection by two. So I can only select only odd numbered files. Will try to find a workaround.

I ordered the same on 15th, and am yet to hear from the seller. How long did they take to deliver your item?

Seller shipped by Bluedart, received on 3rd day of ordering. You must receive it today positively.

Seller shipped by Bluedart, received on 3rd day of ordering. You must receive it today positively.

Thanks. I got a SMS now, saying it has been shipped today via Bluedart. So might take another couple of days, for bangalore.

My xtreamer Pro remote just stopped working so i am planning to pick this one up. Plan to use it for my Denon1610, LG TV, TATA sky and Xtreamer. I am reading that Xtreamer has to be configured via Learning but i dont have a working xtreamer remote :( ..is there a way out. e.g. entering codes etc.

If the manual does not have the code, you can try the search method. If that does not work, find someone in your city that has xtreamer with a working remote.

Illusion heart, as I said I was able to setup playon HD using the learning methods. There are a few things that I still haven't sorted out. Like I said, the navigation keys move by two steps when I press once.

Mate, Any further luck with POHD issue......

Back