Protouch Universal remote UR-501L

Did not try too much, but the left navigation button moves back/up the selection by one. So I use the down or right key to move down two steps at a time but when it reaches the file next to the one I want to play, I press the left navigation key to reach back the desired file. Not too inconvenient.
Maybe I will redo the learning process and see if that takes care of the issue.
Mate, Any further luck with POHD issue......

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Did not try too much, but the left navigation button moves back/up the selection by one. So I use the down or right key to move down two steps at a time but when it reaches the file next to the one I want to play, I press the left navigation key to reach back the desired file. Not too inconvenient.
Maybe I will redo the learning process and see if that takes care of the issue.

Mate, do let me know, I am struggling with 5 remotes as of now i.e. TV both the 50" VT20 & 29" Sony CRT, POHD, Digicable STB, Tata Sky+ HD need a simple and cost effective solution....... and If i do get the 3400S then it will takethe total tally to 6....:sad:

Today, one by one I taught all the keys it had, for controlling Yamaha V471 receiver. It works like a charm.

Mate, do let me know, I am struggling with 5 remotes as of now i.e. TV both the 50" VT20 & 29" Sony CRT, POHD, Digicable STB, Tata Sky+ HD need a simple and cost effective solution....... and If i do get the 3400S then it will takethe total tally to 6....:sad:

At 500 bucks, I thought it was definitely worth the buy. At 900, I am not too sure because logitech harmony (if you get a good deal) are available at 1500 bucks onwards. Harmony will also allow you to have more devices while protouch only allows 5.

Guys, i seem to be having some trouble trying to source the Protouch remote. Any numbers i can contact in Bangalore for the same?

Thanks!

Guys, i seem to be having some trouble trying to source the Protouch remote. Any numbers i can contact in Bangalore for the same?

Thanks!
You could try contacting the company directly
Link - PROTEL Live Easy

Head Office:
1520, 15th Floor, Devika Tower,
6, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.

For Enquiries Email us at:[email protected]
Customer Care: Email us at [email protected]

OR
Call Us at : 011-45567171, 011-41751717.

HI,
I'm also planning to buy this remote but will this work on logitech z5500 speaker system. Someone please confrim this from the device list.
In case we change the batteries of remote will this be able to retain the settign or we have to do that again?

/Alok

HI,
I'm also planning to buy this remote but will this work on logitech z5500 speaker system. Someone please confrim this from the device list.
In case we change the batteries of remote will this be able to retain the settign or we have to do that again?

/Alok

Even if it is not in default devices, you can easily teach all keys one by one. Removing batteries will not erase the memory.

I am using it like below -

TV = TV
STB = TS HD+
AMP = nothing
DVD = Sony DVD Player
VCR = Xtreamer Sidewinder 2

what codes u used for TS HD+. I have been able to use most functions except the ones related to recording, play, fwd, rewind etc,

Even if it is not in default devices, you can easily teach all keys one by one. Removing batteries will not erase the memory.
Actualy we dont have the existing remote of z5500 so it may be dificult now for that device.
I've recieved the PDF of user manual and it dont have logitech in the amp list.:mad:

Regards,
/Alok

I had real bad experiences on using ebay.com for shipping to india. They send via normal mail, no tracking no. and it arrives via india post. Then it gets struck at customs and if you are lucky you will get it without paying customs, or sometimes only packing with product lost in transit.

try using global easy buy from ebay india, it arrives to you with all shipping/customs paid. Though i suggest you to buy protouch remote from ebay india, it works like a charm with my samsung LCD, onkyo hts 3400, tata sky hd+.

Can you please share the pdf, I think I have already lost the manual.
Actualy we dont have the existing remote of z5500 so it may be dificult now for that device.
I've recieved the PDF of user manual and it dont have logitech in the amp list.:mad:

Regards,
/Alok

I received the remote yesterday..that I had ordered through eBay(Rs.499). Configured my LG LCD(via code), TataSky(via code), Denon 1610(code didn't work so configured via search mode) and Xtreamer Pro(learn mode..was able to learn most of the commonly used functions). Super happy with the purchase ..life is much easier :)

The only issue I am seeing is I cannot power off the xtreamer..powering on works fine ..strangly- anybody else seen this

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back