PS3 Blu-Ray Laser Goes Bad if you play pirated DVDs?

^^ :) :) Thats so nice of you Denom ...... If you ever visit New Delhi, the same would be from my end..... :)

Guys, I like both of you very much but I can't take anymore of this. Would you guys please stop this? It's really sounding very childish now. Please use the PM or exchange your mail id's. Or as someone posted, please share a beer or two and dissolve your differences over it.

Guys, I like both of you very much but I can't take anymore of this. Would you guys please stop this? It's really sounding very childish now. Please use the PM or exchange your mail id's. Or as someone posted, please share a beer or two and dissolve your differences over it.

KonfuSed, ...... Chill :) .....it seems you people get more tensed than I make the other party with these nits bits ....... Ok man respect you ..... no differences (but I got the right to defend myself right :D)

(but I got the right to defend myself right :D)
Ofcourse you do mate. But let me read out the Miranda Warning/Rights first:D

• You have the right to remain silent
  • Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law
  • You have the right to have an attorney present during any questioning
  • If you cannot afford an attorney the state appoints one for you free of charge if you wish

Note: I have removed all punctuations deliberately because I am suppose to be reading it out superfast like the American cops in the movies:lol:.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back