PS3 Games - for sale/ rental

iyersn

Where can I get the PS3 games on a sale basis as also on a rental basis?
I am located in Mumbai/ Thane.

Online checked the prices of games at 20North - seems to cost a bomb as compared to the price at which you can buy them from the stores! The difference is huge e.g. Toy story3 at stores is available at 2.5k whereas 20North price is 3.5k!!!!!!
I guess it is better to check alternate prices before buying online.
What say fellas?

:rolleyes:

PS3 Games can be brought from anywhere, since the games are region free.

20North will be expensive, since they get it from US. As far as PS3 goes, you can buy games from India, even if you have bought the console from US.

Suggest you have a look at ebay.in
As far as Brick and Mortar shops are concerned, U can check in Lamington Road, they do have a few stuff cheaper than MRP (Not much thought, And not pirated ;) since PS3 has not yet been cracked)

PS3 Games can be brought from anywhere, since the games are region free.

20North will be expensive, since they get it from US. As far as PS3 goes, you can buy games from India, even if you have bought the console from US.

Suggest you have a look at ebay.in
As far as Brick and Mortar shops are concerned, U can check in Lamington Road, they do have a few stuff cheaper than MRP (Not much thought, And not pirated ;) since PS3 has not yet been cracked)

Thanks, its really useful - I bought the PS3 250GB from India only for my 4 yr. kid and bought the Toy Story 3 for the kid. Dont want any violent games for her and hence not opened the free game that came along with the PS3.

Get it from Intencity based in Pune but all India free shipping & pre-orders always have atleast 10% discounts on MRP :thumbsup:

For rental you can checkout MovieMart based in Delhi but available all over India!

Last edited:
If that is the case, then May I recommend "Little Big Planet".
Its a beautiful little game, that can be enjoyed by young and "not so young" alike.
Also, try to trade God Of War 3 here or at Consoul Interactive or elsewhere. Brand new GOW3 costs 2499 in India, you can make some money off the sale, that can be put to use for either a new controller or new game :)

Thanks, its really useful - I bought the PS3 250GB from India only for my 4 yr. kid and bought the Toy Story 3 for the kid. Dont want any violent games for her and hence not opened the free game that came along with the PS3.

Any one knows the best deal on ps3 move bundle. Or ready for a group buy in india :cool: let me know...

Any one knows the best deal on ps3 move bundle. Or ready for a group buy in india :cool: let me know...

I was checking out a few deals here in Bangalore. All of them were quoting 23490 for the 320 GB PS3+move bundle and 22490 for the 320GB PS3+2 games (Resistance 2+Motorstorm Pacific Drift)
The 120 GBs seem to be running out of stock here

Modern World was the only one willing to give a lesser price but something they were willing to discuss if I were to go there. I remember seeing a Bangalore based game site that was offering a 5% discount on the bundle a couple of days ago... don remember which one... wil search and post it later on if possible

Also check this out. They do not have stock of it currently though

http://www.intencity.in/itemselect.do?titemCode=3099

Count me in for a goup buy as well!

Last edited:
MOD is used to Play all the Pirated games for PS3 which we download from internet

It'd be nice if it plays all blurays :D . But I would only go for the mod business after the warranty is over ....

Can you share the store name selling for 21k with move bundle?

@ prithvi-wat the heck are you talking about?.no offence but when was ps3 hacked to play piratd stuff?!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back