PS3 Games - for sale/ rental

yup.. i got the usb key for around 650 bucks. :p. From TE IC.

@metalmickey..

been a month or two since its been hacked.

@kittu.

Dont think its for blue ray capabilities that the mods are used now. just for backup games. and no warranty issues. since its rear power button off - plug the usb key - rear power button on - front power on and immediate eject push. done. :D

Even i would be interested for the group buy of the Move bundle... Let me know...

How do we ensure that the one we buy has 3.41 version of firmware ?

Plus where can i buy the USB MOD dongle in Bangalore ?

PS3 was cracked to play all the pirated stuff but with the latest update, you will not be able to play the pirated stuff. Sony has blacked all unrecognized USB drives through the USB. Google it and you will get loads of articles on it.

How abt not updating the firmware and play the games till now. already the 3.42 games can be played. and in time 3.50 will also be.

@all.

Ur console hast to be in firmware 3.41 nothing else. thoe who want to keep updating their firmwares will be disappointed. well they wont be wanting to mod in the first place.

makes sense why they pushed the GT5 release.

I prefer IndianVideoGamer legitimate sale purchase of video games and movies as well, infact everything related to games and consoles. You get a decent deals most of the time, the only thing I did not like was the way people deal there sometimes, but thats is expected to an extent as the site if full of teenagers and toddlers. Anyway that my personal opinion, but I have done some dealing and got few decent offers as well.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back