PS3 Slim prices in NCR/ India

Thanks for the Tip Zervinb, I will have to now go and check out what Region DVDs have i bought.

@mgdelhi - I tried the link you gave but unfortunately it is an expired deal from 13th April. I have messaged the original seller asking him if he has any left units for sale at the same price.
With the Summer promo offer and the EMIs it was surely a tempting deal.

Now that its not there active, the next best option is what Anil pointed above, Lets buy for 19500. No freebies.

Hi.

I did not mention any product link on this thread. :confused:

I just mentioned about eBay promotions and they are still Valid.

OT: Bought a Nikon DSLR D5100 yesterday and opted for 640GB 2.5" HDD. :yahoo:

My bad - that was Kittu's link. Your's was the summer promo link.
Awesome, How much did you get the DSLR for?
You into photography?

Hi.

I did not mention any product link on this thread. :confused:

I just mentioned about eBay promotions and they are still Valid.

OT: Bought a Nikon DSLR D5100 yesterday and opted for 640GB 2.5" HDD. :yahoo:

Congrats on your purchase...

I am trying to buy a DSLR too, i zeroed in on canon 550D... Whats the price for Nikon 5100.

OT : Hi, snorkel you can avail a discount of 150 more if you have icici account, its not much but still lower is better right :lol:

Now, we have same question from 2 different HFV members, I will answer it. Mods don't kill me for that. :)

I bought it for 38k. Had an option to select a 640GB HDD or 14mp Kodak P&S Camera. Both sell for 4k at eBay. So effective price is 34k.

This is my first DSLR and I don't know ABC of it. A friend of mine (HFV member "gdhiraj") has D5000 since last one and a half year and he is the main reason of this expense. :D

Now I see snorkel4u has also D5000. Good for me. :)

Hi I am new to Blu-ray.

I am planning a 3D blu-ray player to play on my new Sony 40"-EX720 3D TV. Can someone suggest a good 3D blu-ray player. Will PS3 be suitable? I am cost concious but dont want to buy something that doesnt have compatible facilities.

Pls help.

Both the deals got over before I could take the plunge.

The seller for the ebay item which Kittu posted, 320 GB PS3 slim with Move starter pack said, he would be adding some more deals today on eBay.....

Let me check that out,

What a bummer, just saw that the same seller has reposted the PS3 320 GB with Move starter Pack for 21490 Rs.

But the deal of the week items will not make me eligible for getting the Summer promo gifts :(

Damn!

What a bummer, just saw that the same seller has reposted the PS3 320 GB with Move starter Pack for 21490 Rs.

But the deal of the week items will not make me eligible for getting the Summer promo gifts :(

Damn!

There is no harm in trying. Try to put those free gift codes. The date was 1st May but that summer offer is still on the eBay home page. ;)

Of course I will try, although when I read the FAQ for summer deals, the last question talks about what items are not eligible to get a Summer Promo item.

I checked it just now. "HOTDEALZ05" working even now and that too on your PS3 which is on deal of the week category. Now don't read it any more. Go, run buy it ASAP. :D

Wow, thanku thanku thanku....

I tried it myself, although I think there's some problem. I have a userID of ebay.com, the US website. So i tried to sign in to eBay.in using that and it allowed me.

Then I had to change my primary shipping address to my Gurgaon Address.

But I am not seeing any option to enter the CODE mentioned above. I directly see the button where is says CONFIRM! "By clicking this button you commit to purchase this item from the seller"

Am I missing something here?

Hi Mgdelhi,
I tried creating a new eBay.in ID and reached till the checkout page. But when i tried adding the coupons in my price category, it didn't accept them....

it said they cannot be used here or something similar....
without the Summer promo I think I will have to stick with the Letsbuy deal... but again I won't be getting the EMI feature

wasusp snorkel4u...
Buy modded from craigslist and this dude in Bangalore (inbox me and I'll give you his no.) can help coz he's actually from Delhi. Anyways if you mod you'll lose warranty, so whats the use if you want a new one?
And if you are a serious gamer, go for a fat coz its has a better processor, cooling and has PS1 and PS2 in it, so basically you have more options for games.

Wow Santy, finally you're here. Welcome!
PS3 has been put on hold by wifey... AV Rack is sanctioned!

So may be a few months later I will visit this thread again, why don't you send over your PS3 for a few days.... to me :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back