PS3 Slim prices in NCR/ India

@Santy,

What mods he does ? Can he make it bluray region free ? If yes, I am in .
The region free hack works for the PS3s with the firmware version less than 3.55. No current gen PS3s would be able to do so.

Also talking about the mods, you'll have to install custom firmwares (there are couple of them available. Kmeaw is the best so far), which mostly work on FW3.55

The warranty won't be void since if anything goes wrong, say the PS3 lens goes bad or whatever happens, all you need is to roll back to the offical 3.55 firmware.

can anyone put current price for ps3 with any special offers all around ??

I am planning to buy it from pune...

Buy it from letsbuy.com for 17999Rs, PS3 320 GB with Move Starter Pack (2 Free games). Apply coupon RCOMLB1. Free games are TNA Impact & Modnation Racer.

Or go to Deal of Week section in ebay.in, where it is available for 18499Rs, with out any free games.

Buy it from letsbuy.com for 17999Rs, PS3 320 GB with Move Starter Pack (2 Free games). Apply coupon RCOMLB1. Free games are TNA Impact & Modnation Racer.

Or go to Deal of Week section in ebay.in, where it is available for 18499Rs, with out any free games.

17790/- from Letsbuy.com if you apply coupon ICICILB. Bought one yesterday and delivered today in Gurgaon.

17790/- from Letsbuy.com if you apply coupon ICICILB. Bought one yesterday and delivered today in Gurgaon.

The prices are so less. I bought my PS3 80GB (Fat one) in 2009 for 22K. And also bought the Move Starter pack for 3750Rs (approx) in 2010.

And now for the same (additional 240GB) and with 2 free games its just 18K.:clapping:

Last edited:
Just to update, I got it with firmware 3.50 which can be upgraded to 3.55 and then custom firmware 3.55 (kmeaw) can be installed on it to to make it region-free for Blu-Ray movies. :D

There are more benefits of this custom firmware, just google. ;)

Going to do it tomorrow or Saturday.

which audio video formats are supported to be played as media player ??

can anyone show exact image of all in/out ports for lcd/av/htib connectivity ??

PS3™ | Types of files that can be played

connectdlna002.jpg

Many more available in Google, all we need to do is just ask. :)

do u mean to all files downloaded from torrents (.avi,.mkv etc) wont work on ps3 due to this technology ???

do u mean to all files downloaded from torrents (.avi,.mkv etc) wont work on ps3 due to this technology ???

Yes you are RIGHT.
Sad but true you can't play newer movies with this technology embedded.
You can't stream it from the media server/ USB/ HD.
Either PS3 will cut out the sound or stop the whole movie progress.

Only option to watch such movies is directly connecting the PC to the LCD TV.

can we hope for diwali special offer??

does anyone recall it from past ?

any info plz update....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back