Purchase advice - TCL 65C825 or Sony 65X90J

zenmano

Hi,

I was looking to upgrade my old Samsung 44" to something new in 65" around price range of 1.2 - 1.3L

After doing some research I came across these 2 models which seems to have good PQ. What do you advice me to go for?
My requirements are watching streaming movie / series, some gaming (not console though).

Also currently the models are priced outside my budget - do you foresee any reductions?

Thanks,
Mano

First thing first...
None of these 65" models are within your budget. If you still raise the budget, lookout for other options too.

X90J is truly awesome compare to a C825. C825 is offering quite much but in every possible way X90J will beat it.

In 1.2 - 1.3L Samsung Frame is available. Someone from this forum only said, he got offered Sony 900H in 1.32L. Lookout for that also.

Today visited Samsung showroom here in Kolkata. Frame 65" with all offers combined, costing 1.19L with 3 yrs warranty. Plus they are adding a complimentary bezel cover.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back