Purchased Samsung q6fn 65 inch qled

I will opt for Samsung q7 then considering the price and other factors have to decide between 55 inch or 65 inches as my room is around 19 feet from TV wall to opposite wall
65 if you want cinematic experience. You can watch 4K content from as close as 4 feets. Your room seems to be quite big anyways so 55 inch would look small if you are at 19 feet distance.

65 if you want cinematic experience. You can watch 4K content from as close as 4 feets. Your room seems to be quite big anyways so 55 inch would look small if you are at 19 feet distance.
Yah I will max try to go for 65 inches by stretching budget a bit more as my room size is 11.4*16.7

have u tried reliance digital & croma for pricing, ask them for the best quotes for the day. Tell them that other store is quoting a lesser price and mention them the price.

have u tried reliance digital & croma for pricing, ask them for the best quotes for the day. Tell them that other store is quoting a lesser price and mention them the price.
Unfortunately I have swiped credit card already in Bajaj and rest of the amount I have to pay cash nd take the delivery of the model that I'm going to select, it would be good if I can cancel the transaction but I don't think so there will be an option to cancel

Still not bad. You still have the 10k CB. Close the deal its the best price.
Ok I will confirm to him also Ru using q7? If so how is the quality, today I checked q7 and LG c8 side by side with same video I feel the details nd brightness are better in q7

Ok I will confirm to him also Ru using q7? If so how is the quality, today I checked q7 and LG c8 side by side with same video I feel the details nd brightness are better in q7
I am looking for 65 C8 in market. Q7 was a contender for me but it is over saturated for my likes. Especially the yellow and orange tones, I like the neutral colors OLED offers. But believe me QLED is mesmerising as well. I am sure you will enjoy every second you are going to use it.

QLED & OLED are best TVs in the market today, even better than Sony X9000 series because it suffers from viewing angles as well. I don’t watch TV channels so OLED fits my purpose.

And yes the brightness is way higher in QLED. Thats why it is more suitable for people with brightly lit rooms.

I am looking for 65 C8 in market. Q7 was a contender for me but it is over saturated for my likes. Especially the yellow and orange tones, I like the neutral colors OLED offers. But believe me QLED is mesmerising as well. I am sure you will enjoy every second you are going to use it.

QLED & OLED are best TVs in the market today, even better than Sony X9000 series because it suffers from viewing angles as well. I don’t watch TV channels so OLED fits my purpose.

And yes the brightness is way higher in QLED. Thats why it is more suitable for people with brightly lit rooms.
What was the price quoting for u on c8?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back