Quicksilver amplifier

murali

Does anyone use Quicksilver amplifiers? I am looking at a pair of V4 monoblocks which sound great, especially with Vandy speakers. Any dealer in India?

Thanks in advance.
murali

I have a pair of mid mono amps. Love these amps and in general I think Quicksilver is an excellent company with great VFM and more importantly - great sound. I bought these in the US, and I do not believe the line is sold in India.
BTW Quicksilver offers 220-240v models for all of its line so maybe you can order direct from them.
Cheers
Sid

Does anyone use Quicksilver amplifiers? I am looking at a pair of V4 monoblocks which sound great, especially with Vandy speakers. Any dealer in India?

Thanks in advance.
murali

Hi Murali
there is no dealer for these products. I spoke to them a few months back to import these but didn't go through it due to what I believe will be a very small market for them. You could import them directly Ofcourse, they are superbly built and I doubt you will have much trouble with them

cheers
sridhar

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back