Rare gramophones-radiograms-records

Friends,
The component in below picture is BI-SONAR, a Japanese product, which is a sound box and can be fit to any manual gramophone. The output wires(L-R) can be simply plugged to a pickup/tuner input source and enjoy grmophone music through your electronic system. I plug it to the Pickup input of my Stereo value radio and it sounds great. The key is you can contol the volume of gramohone sound output.
View attachment 6165

Last edited:
Last edited:
Friends,
The component in below picture is BI-SONAR, a Japanese product, which is a sound box and can be fit to any manual gramophone. The output wires(L-R) can be simply plugged to a pickup/tuner input source and enjoy grmophone music through your electronic system. I plug it to the Pickup input of my Stereo value radio and it sounds great. The key is you can contol the volume of gramohone sound output.
View attachment 6165

this is so nice, brings back a lot of memories, my grandfather used to have one of these!!

A limited edition 45 RPM 12" Single[Side -A: I just can't stop loving you-with spoken intro] Side -B: baby be mine].
MICHAEL JACKSON WITH SIEDAH GARRETT. EPIC- UK Pressing.

Last edited:
A LP released by Department of Pediatrics, Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town.
Presented by Pfizer.
What can you tell about your baby by the way it cries? Titled : Sound Diagnosis.

Last edited:
anil thats an awesome collection of TTs you have there my friend.....congrats.....ive been on a few forums where vinyl enthusiasts from all over drop in their info but no one has as many as you....im jealous :) great stuff keep goin.....maybe someday ull hold some sort of record who knows....yeah would love to see some collective pics my friend....

Welcome to the forum. Impressive collection there. I can help you in adding to your collection if you are looking to improving the head count.:)

Hello captain.....read here that you can help in adding to an LP collection..pls can you help me....im just a small fish compared to anil but the passion is there...if you can leave me your details in a PM i will be happy to contact you my friend....thank you.....

Hello captain.....read here that you can help in adding to an LP collection..pls can you help me....im just a small fish compared to anil but the passion is there...if you can leave me your details in a PM i will be happy to contact you my friend....thank you.....

Hi P-36, I was referring to his TT player collection, not the LP collection. I have a couple of TTs which I'm thinking of disposing off.

All,
New addition to my collection. Added today.
GRUNDIG HiFi Speaker Box 740
Crazy me!. After every purchase I think "Enough!!!" ... but these old age beauties... after all they need a nice shelter and a heart to take care of right? so I chose myself for that karma. :)

Manufacturer/Brand: Grundig (Radio-Sales, RVF, radio stations)
Year: 1970?
Power type and voltage No external Power needed
Loudspeaker 6 Loudspeakers
Weight (each box) : 88.18 or around 40 Kg
Material Wooden case
Shape Console with any shape - in general (details not known).
Dimensions (WHD) 360 x 660 x 260 mm / 14.2 x 26 x 10.2 inch
Notes Stereo speaker box high quality and high durability. Tweeter to the pressure waves of low frequency speaker is shielded.
Wooden slotted baffle. Mounting material for wall mounting and feet for floor installation are included. * Speakers: 2 bass, 4 treble.
volume about 33 liters * Rated power 50 W, cross-border power 70 W * Frequency range according to DIN 45 500: 40 - 20000 Hz * Nominal Impedance 4-5 ohms
* Crossover frequency 3500 Hz, fixed mounted * Connection cable, 4 m long, with a plug according to DIN 41529
* socket for GRUNDIG hi-ball spot on the back wall * Measures approximately 66 x 36 x 26 inches matted * Wood cabinet walnut, teak, natural or Rosewood matt

Refer blow URL for images: [ My image quota is almost nearing its end... hence referring...]
HiFi-Lautsprecher-Box 740 Speaker-P Grundig Radio-Vertrieb,

Next in line is a Marantz Model 1050 Integrated Amplifier and Marantz EQ 10. They require conditioning as they were not switched on for very many years :). I will update once they are ready.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back