Rare gramophones-radiograms-records

ANILKUMAR

Dear bros,
Happy New Year to all.
This is a wonderful form and this is my first post here. Currently my collections are relatively small (in compariosn with few other member collectors of this forum).
Currently I have following TTs
Marantz TT221 with a NAD 2100 Amp , Sansui 7+7 Ch EQ and Everest Speakers
A 4 speed DUAL 1019 player with Sonodyne AMP and "HIFI International" speakers
A Linear Traking Akai Full aptomatic TT -AP-M7( (With FF and REW ) connected to SHARP floor standing system with Floor standing Pioneer speakers through Music Fidility THE-PREAMP-II and Marantz Persoanl recording Studio Mixed PMD-720
A Philips 832 TT with Sqare Speakers
A SONY PORTABLE TT PS-Q7
A Audio Technica - Portable (Battery and DC operated ) with two headphone jackets
A 1921 VICTROLA Wind-up Gramophone
A 1930 Gramophone & Co (England) Gramophone with Horn
A GEC RADIOGRAM ( 2.0 mts in length) with Garrard Model 50 Tube 4 Speed TT-changer and a Philips Tube controlled Reel to Reel and a Philips Tube Radio which controls the TT-Reel2 Reel sound outputs
A SONY -STEREO CENTER-230 Reel2 Reel
and 2 more british made unbranded 3 Speed Changers.

Records.... I have a Edison Cylinder, Edison Diamond disk, Edision-Bell records
Very old 78s since1902 (including Gul Mohammed's malayalm 78' and few test press and 1st Press 78s)... have 78s of 12" and 10" size... and even 78s made of cardboard , plastic and paper.
3000 + EP-LP collections from various languages and countries..

I will post some Pics next time.

rds,
Anil

Welcome to HFV.

Wow, thats a lot of TTs and vintage stuff. Hope to meet you sometime to checkout your gear.

Welcome to the forum. Impressive collection there. I can help you in adding to your collection if you are looking to improving the head count.:)

I use normal water and very mild diluted soap solution for oridinary records and Audio-Technica cleaner solution for precious ones. Jsut clean it once and thereafter use velvet cloth to undust during regular usage.

hi anil, r u angry with me ?
u did not respond to any of my questions.
i made a post in clasic indian amp of late 70s no answer (long back).
know in this post do u have any puzzle 78 , 16 rpm rec . no fedback.
dear anil after all i am also a vintage , cosmic lover.
bye best of luck for ur vintage collection.

Last edited:
great collection!... will you be looking to sell one TT if you don't use anything? I'm a beginner... for TT and looking for one in perfectly running condition.

Great collection. Please post some pictures of these vintage equipment. Are these systems installed in one room or different rooms?

Cheers.

hi, ANIL
nice to hear about ur colect.
can u show us ur edison drum rec. colect ?
do u have a 16 rpm rec ,never seen it & a puzzle 78 rec.
thks post sum pict v intrstd .

Can you refrain from using cryptic SMS type language and use normal sentences?

Thanks.

Can you refrain from using cryptic SMS type language and use normal sentences?

Thanks.

dear anilva,
what is the harm in using cryptic sms language after all ? . the only thing is to understand the meaninig. lot of forum membrs r using shortcuts for language.e.g projector as pj amplifier as amp , turntable as TT etc. to save time.dont want to have a word fight ,as we r all online hifi freinds helping each other to sove problems.
thks.
our respected moderator

Hi Anilkumar,

A very nice collection you have there indeed and some really rare stuff! Yet another reason to visit Chennai now :) Can't wait for the pics I hope you'll post pics of the Edison cylinder and diamond disks.

Regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back