Recovering a pen-drive

TheSeeker

hello,

few days back i was copying an iso on my corsair flash voyager GT pen-drive on a laptop using rufus tool, when the power went off (laptop's battery is dead; was powered on mains). since then, whenever i connect the pen-drive to a PC to reformat it, it doesnt recognise the pen-drive. just the blue light on the pen-drive keeps flickering, as if the system is trying hard to read the PD. i have tried 3rd party apps like easeus & minitool too, but to no avail. any suggestions pls, on how can i recover/revive the PD?

TIA!

hello,

few days back i was copying an iso on my corsair flash voyager GT pen-drive on a laptop using rufus tool, when the power went off (laptop's battery is dead; was powered on mains). since then, whenever i connect the pen-drive to a PC to reformat it, it doesnt recognise the pen-drive. just the blue light on the pen-drive keeps flickering, as if the system is trying hard to read the PD. i have tried 3rd party apps like easeus & minitool too, but to no avail. any suggestions pls, on how can i recover/revive the PD?

TIA!

I don't think you can do much except send it back to the company to get it re-flashed or buy a new one.

Regards,

Ravindra.

Try DISKPART with the command tool
run command with administrative privelages

thanks. shall try.

I don't think you can do much except send it back to the company to get it re-flashed or buy a new one.

Regards,

Ravindra.

oh ok. thanks. IIRC, the drive came with 10 yrs of warranty, and corsair is known to provide a good support. only thing is, i will need to look for my invoice, probably. :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back