Regarding Banana Plugs

Even i am looking for banana plugs.
These nakamichi banana plugs are easily available on Aliexpress for about 450rs for 4pair-
8pcs/lot! Black Red High Quality 4mm Nakamichi Banana Plug For Video 24K Gold Plated Speaker Copper Adapter Audio Connector FLM
http://s.aliexpress.com/URZvQfu2
(from AliExpress Android)
From my experience these won't attract customs either.
Also the ones from amazon basics seem to be good
AmazonBasics Banana Plugs - Closed Screw Type, 6 pairs https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N3QUHPY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_SU8kAbZ03MQH0
Anyone having experience with these?

I have ordered 8 units of banana plugs yesterday which are made of Tellerium Copper with Rhodium plating - copies of the Furutech banana plugs...
Interested members can please contact me at 9891267672 or PM me...

I have ordered 8 units of banana plugs yesterday which are made of Tellerium Copper with Rhodium plating - copies of the Furutech banana plugs...
Interested members can please contact me at 9891267672 or PM me...
From where and at what price?

I have purchased from nakamichiplug.com, no custom duty is charged but it take around a month for courier to deliver.

Amazon basics Banana plugs at work with my custom cables. The only thing missing right now, thanks to Indian customs, is the braided cable sleeves which would change the look of these cables.
If anyone attempting to do like I did, make sure you get good quality heatshrink which has 3:1 or 4:1 shrinking capacity. Mine had 2:1 capacity and it was a pain to work with these hence had to use multiple layers of heat shrink as you can see which doesn't give a neat look.

Attachments

• rps20180102_233112.jpg
    rps20180102_233112.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 109
  • rps20180102_233037.jpg
    rps20180102_233037.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 106
Are you happy with these banana plugs? any diference without them on or same sound?

Thanks.
Well I don't find any audible differences for me. I am satisfied with the performance. My speakers haven't even broken in yet. Once they break in enough I may try again without plugs to see any diference. But that won't happen anytime soon.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back