Review of Sharp AH-XP18MV 1.5Ton Eco-Inverter Air Conditioner

@rishiguru
i read your TE thread also about the same subject and you deserve :clapping: for all the research work. definitely worth it.

when is your next purchase of a washing machine and a refrigerator?:D

As an owner of a Sharp 5 Star Plasmacluster refrigerator owner for last two years, I can vouch for Sharp in the refrigerator as well.

@RedFlag, in few sites, I remember seeing that it is better to buy a larger capacity AC than straining a lower capacity one (for e.g. 1.5 T instead of a 1T for a 1.2 T requirement). The logic they have mentioned was that the 1T AC will spend more time to reach the 1.2T load and then have to try harder to maintain it there. For the 1.5T AC, it will reach the temperature fast and will switch off earlier than the 1T. Hence 1.5T will run for lesser time than the 1T. So they say that while the initial amount is slightly higher, in the long run, 1.5T will be the better option.

Worth checking.

@RedFlag, in few sites, I remember seeing that it is better to buy a larger capacity AC than straining a lower capacity one (for e.g. 1.5 T instead of a 1T for a 1.2 T requirement). The logic they have mentioned was that the 1T AC will spend more time to reach the 1.2T load and then have to try harder to maintain it there. For the 1.5T AC, it will reach the temperature fast and will switch off earlier than the 1T. Hence 1.5T will run for lesser time than the 1T. So they say that while the initial amount is slightly higher, in the long run, 1.5T will be the better option.

Worth checking.

I would normally agree with your points but check point no. 4 in my post for explanation!

Although 1.5T inverter will definately reach there much faster but the min wattage for 1T and 1.5T is 450W only. So I feel that the benefits will be mostly limited to the first hour. Also the cost difference is 10k+. Also I fell that the room conditions and dimensions are within the range of the capacity of 1T Inverter. Although I am not 100 percent sure. Will only find that out when I get it installed!

Excellent review, thanked.

Few questions.

1. I am confused by two max figures of sharp 18,000 and 20,500. Which one is the maximum or can you explain how 2 figures come into the picture. All inverter Ac's are rated like this.

2. For Sharp the min watt consumption is Minimum Output/EER= 1.6/3.66=.43 and that will be 430 watts. How is the display showing 100 watts or .1KW?

2. For Sharp the min watt consumption is Minimum Output/EER= 1.6/3.66=.43 and that will be 430 watts. How is the display showing 100 watts or .1KW?

The display shows 0.1 for values 0 to 0.1KW and then 0.2 for values 0.1 to 0.2KW and so on. Basically only one decimal place is displayed.

Thanks for the appreciation.

Few questions.

1. I am confused by two max figures of sharp 18,000 and 20,500. Which one is the maximum or can you explain how 2 figures come into the picture. All inverter Ac's are rated like this.

The cooling capacity of an air conditioner are generally measured in kW or BTU/Hr. The British thermal unit (BTU) is a traditional unit of energy equal to about 1055 joules. The unit most often used as a measure of power is BTU/Hr.

1 BTU/Hr = 0.29307107 watts

Where as non-Inverters have a fixed rated cooling capacity which means a fixed tonnage, an Inverter air conditioner having variable cooling capacity having variable tonnage. For Sharp AH-XP18MV ranges from:

Cooling Capacity Range [BTU/Hr]: (5,460 - 18,000 - 20,500)

Sharp with a maximum cooling capacity of 20,500 BTU/Hr equates to a 1.8 Ton non-Inverter. This implies this Sharp Inverter will have a full-output operation mode of a 1.8 Ton to operate at maximum capacity as soon as it starts thus reaching the targeted temperature faster than a 1.5 Ton non-Inverter and then gradually reduce its energy consumption by coming down to its rated cooling capacity of 1.6 Ton which is 18,000 BTU/Hr. When the set temperature is achieved it will drastically reduce energy consumption by going to energy-saving operation mode and roll down to a minimum cooling capacity of just 5,460 BTU/Hr which equates to a tiny 0.4 Ton non-Inverter. In other words at any point of time this Inverter can have a cooling capacity in between 0.4 ~ 1.8 Ton depending on the requirement as determined by the micro-computer module.

The mentioned EER of 3.66 is its rated value and not the minimum of maximum values. Remember EER is dependent on two factors cooling capacity and power consumption and both are varying constantly for Inverters, hence they have variable EER. When the display shows 0.1 kW this means only the indoor fan is operational and the compressor is off.

Last edited:
While looking for a split AC, Sharp was no where in my mind (was checking for Diakin, Panasonic & Hitachi, in that order). But thanks to your review, after a LOT of market & internet research I finally bought Sharp's 1.1 T inverter AC AH-XP13LV yesterday.

Everything seems to be working fine though I would have been more happy if I could get it installed from professional guys than the el-cheapo, in season's hurry folks from the Sharp's service call. Unlike Rishi, I could't get any proper installers here in Delhi (any help appreciated). I might just get it re-installed on a different wall as due to its current location, the compressor has to be in direct sunlight on the roof.

The 1.1 model is plain white & isn't that super sexy as the silver 1.5 model of Rishi's. But I guess the technology and features are same (except there is no temp or kw display on the IDU. wasn't aware of it before buying :-( ). But I am a "jugadu" geeky guy and thus I have attached a real time wattage/voltage/amperage/kwh meter to the AC and in a poorly insulated room, the power usage varies between 250w to 650w @ 24C & 32w to 450w @ 27C. (yes that is 32w :). staying often @ 240w). When I am able to put a shade on the compressor or relocate it, I have a feeling that reading will show lower wattage for longer times.

I don't know the power usage of conventional ACs so is this wattage efficient enough ????

Last edited:
While looking for a split AC, Sharp was no where in my mind (was checking for Diakin, Panasonic & Hitachi, in that order). But thanks to your review, after a LOT of market & internet research I finally bought Sharp's 1.1 T inverter AC AH-XP13LV yesterday.

What did your market & internet research yield? Would love to hear.

Why did you opt for Sharp when so many market established brands are there?

The 1.1 model is plain white & isn't that super sexy as the silver 1.5 model of Rishi's. But I guess the technology and features are same (except there is no temp or kw display on the IDU. wasn't aware of it before buying :-( )

Some points to note while buying the 0.8 & 1.1 Ton Inverters of Sharp:

1) These does not come under the AH-XPxxMV range which simply put are technological showpieces and the best Sharp Inverters available in Asia except Japan. The 0.8 and 1.1 Ton comes under AH-XPxxLV or AH-XPxxNRV range which are a little compromise between out-an-out performance of the AH-XPxxMV and very good performance they offer at a competitive price. The reduced price helps them to compete in the fierce 1 ~ 1.2 Ton Indian air conditioner market with cut throat competition.

2) AH-XPxxLV or AH-XPxxNRV range does not use premium quality huge indoor unit used by the 1.5 Ton (AH-XP18MV) and 2 Ton (AH-XP24MV). For example the Digital display showing current power consumption in kilo-watts along with classy sparkling silver finish with stainless steel color lining are all gone. But I have seen both of them in flesh and can guarantee the AH-XPxxNRV range are very close in terms of looks while the AH-XPxxLV is plain Jane to the former having better performance. The product quality can be easily compared with equivalently priced Hitachi & Daikin air conditioners.

3) The outdoor units of 0.8 and 1.1 Ton AH-XPxxNRV and AH-XPxxLV range does not implement all-aluminum canalicular tubed, more performance oriented, duarble & costly condenser of 1.5 & 2 Ton AH-XPxxMV range. Instead they uses conventional and cheaper copper-aluminum circular tubed condenser variant followed by its competitors Hitachi & Daikin. Result is little drop in cooling performance and efficiency in comparison to their top AH-XPxxMV range.

4) No matter what Sharp compromised in terms of performance compared to the AH-XPxxMV range, with a killer price of INR 28.5K in NCR and 31K elsewhere (full free installation kit), Sharp AH-XP13LV, 1.1 Ton Eco-Inverter with in-built Plamacluster Ion air purifier simply USURPS any 1 ~ 1.2 Ton premium non-Inverters of similar pricing.

But I am a "jugadu" geeky guy and thus I have attached a real time wattage/voltage/amperage/kwh meter to the AC and in a poorly insulated room, the power usage varies between 250w to 650w @ 24C & 32w to 450w @ 27C. (yes that is 32w :). staying often @ 240w). When I am able to put a shade on the compressor or relocate it, I have a feeling that reading will show lower wattage for longer times.

I don't know the power usage of conventional ACs so is this wattage efficient enough ????

@27C --> 32 ~ 450 watts
@24C --> 250 ~ 650 watts

Those are super efficient power consumption figures considering your room is poorly insulated.

Last edited:
Rishi,

As I mentioned, before reading your review Sharp was no where in my list of prospective brands I wish to buy. But after reading yours and further reviews on web, I realized Sharp does make good ACs. Thereafter I had to chose between Diakin & Sharp solely based on cost factor. Before that I didn't have any alternative of Diakin. BTW I still wonder whether my decision is correct or not because service and sale network of Diakin is pretty strong and dealers seem confident of the product they are selling. I couldn't go for other names because:

Samsung: Good in other things but not ACs
LG: No clarity of models on website. Too many options to choose from otherwise. In other words I got more confused while finding proper LG model for my room. 3 shops I went to had all different models.
General: Good products. Pathetic service (as told to me by 2 dealers). Cross-verified on web.
Hitachi: Again good products but overly priced and no inverter ones.
Panasonic: Was optimistic about this one because its not that I was spending fortune on the AC of its company. I was looking for a 3 star 0.75T model worth 19K but it wasn't available anywhere in market.

Unlike you, I had no idea of feature differences between the Sharp models of different sizes. Didn't even knew about the missing display on the XP13LV before opening the box. Might have gone with Diakin (1T non-inverter) if I had read your last reply before purchasing ;) But I feel both my choices XP13LV & FT35 were more or less equivalent.

Sharp inverter costed me 28500 + 1500 + 450 (stand) whereas Diakin non-inverter would have costed 29000 + 1500 + 3000 (pipes, etc) + 450. Responses from Sharp's centralized service center have been fast. After placing the request, the local service guys do respond back within one hour. I hope the post warranty service/AMC isn't much costly.

Regarding power usage, I must clarify that above figures were taken after 9pm on a rather pleasant day. Today it kept showing ~550w @ 25C in day time on low-wattage mode.

I was considering LG / Voltas Inverter AC 1 Ton (120 sqft room, surrounded by covered empty spaces / bathroom / room on all sides including on top, no direct sunlight) but this review made me consider Sharp as well. They have three models AH-X13PET, AH-XP13PMT, AH-XP13PHT in the 1.1 Ton range, all of them have a COP ratio of 4.01, way beyond the usual 3.xx seen in this range. Any suggestions please?

I was considering LG / Voltas Inverter AC 1 Ton (120 sqft room, surrounded by covered empty spaces / bathroom / room on all sides including on top, no direct sunlight) but this review made me consider Sharp as well.

LG & Sharp both makes excellent Inverter air conditioners. Unfortunately current LG Inverters have some kind of design or manufacturing related issue where the ODU fan grill is touching the fan which amazingly persists in almost all their current Inverter models. Multiple members are complaining about this.

They have three models AH-X13PET, AH-XP13PMT, AH-XP13PHT in the 1.1 Ton range, all of them have a COP ratio of 4.01, way beyond the usual 3.xx seen in this range. Any suggestions please?

These are calculated as EER Weighted as per Singapore test standards and not the rated EER standards of India. Sharp have four 1.1 Ton Inverter models as per catalogue (AH-XP13LV, AH-X13PET, AH-XP13PMT and AH-XP13PHT) some of them showing a EER Rated of 3.63 while some of them have EER Weighted of 4.01 in the catalogue.

All of these four air conditioners having identical rated cooling capacity of 3670 watts and consumes identical rated energy of 1010 watts. All this equates of identical EER Rated of 3670/1010 = 3.63 for the entire bunch. To me these are all marketing ploy to lure customers.

To the best of my knowledge only their AH-XP13LV model in 1.1 Ton range is currently available in India at a price of INR 31K here with complete free installation kit. In NCR you can have them as low as INR 28.5K due to less tax. Please update me if other models are available too.

Last edited:
Rishi, As I mentioned, before reading your review Sharp was no where in my list of prospective brands I wish to buy. But after reading yours and further reviews on web, I realized Sharp does make good ACs. Thereafter I had to chose between Diakin & Sharp solely based on cost factor. Before that I didn't have any alternative of Diakin. BTW I still wonder whether my decision is correct or not because service and sale network of Diakin is pretty strong and dealers seem confident of the product they are selling. I couldn't go for other names because:

Samsung: Good in other things but not ACs
LG: No clarity of models on website. Too many options to choose from otherwise. In other words I got more confused while finding proper LG model for my room. 3 shops I went to had all different models.
General: Good products. Pathetic service (as told to me by 2 dealers). Cross-verified on web.
Hitachi: Again good products but overly priced and no inverter ones.
Panasonic: Was optimistic about this one because its not that I was spending fortune on the AC of its company. I was looking for a 3 star 0.75T model worth 19K but it wasn't available anywhere in market.

Good to know your feedback. It will definitely be a help to other forum members. Thanks.:)

Unlike you, I had no idea of feature differences between the Sharp models of different sizes. Didn't even knew about the missing display on the XP13LV before opening the box. Might have gone with Diakin (1T non-inverter) if I had read your last reply before purchasing ;) But I feel both my choices XP13LV & FT35 were more or less equivalent.

I believe you made the right choice by opting for Inverters. Yes the 1.1 Ton Sharp units are not so sexy to look at as their 1.5 Ton compatriots but never the less they offer excellent build quality and incredible VFM at INR 28.5K with complete free installation kit. I believe Daikin/ Hitachi 5 stars cost more than them while having less cooling capacity as well as performance than your Sharp.

Sharp inverter costed me 28500 + 1500 + 450 (stand) whereas Diakin non-inverter would have costed 29000 + 1500 + 3000 (pipes, etc) + 450. Responses from Sharp's centralized service center have been fast. After placing the request, the local service guys do respond back within one hour. I hope the post warranty service/AMC isn't much costly.

Sharp 1.1 Ton Inverter: 28.5 + 1.5 + 0.45 = 30.45 ~ INR 30.5K
Daikin 1 Ton non-Inverter: 29 + 1.5 + 3 + 0.45 = 33.95 ~ INR 34K

Wow now the Inverters are cheaper than non-Inverters. It seems non-Inverters are gradually becoming things of the past. At the end of the month it energy bill that we are most concerned about and from that perspective the Sharp will definitely be better in consuming lower average power.

Regarding power usage, I must clarify that above figures were taken after 9pm on a rather pleasant day. Today it kept showing ~550w @ 25C in day time on low-wattage mode.

The Inverter technology provides variable cooling capacity with variable power consumption and the 550 watts is the max it showed during initial startup. After 5 ~ 10 mins you will see its hovering around 100 ~ 300 watts and occasionally climb to 550.

Refer this post for further info: HiFiVision: Sharp AH-XP13LV vs AH-XP13NRV

Hi Rishi, Thanks for the quick response - I have read many of your other posts in the forum and they are all very helpful and well researched. I must say the front page of this thread was THE BEST COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW I have ever read - not just of AC's but overall.

I will check AH-XP13LV of Sharp. You are right the ones that have 4.01 rating have a * on them, meaning there is some twist in it.

OK then how about LG Hot and Cold AS-W126B1U1? That one has 4.08 but I don't see the calculations matching. Is it genuine? BTW whats the big deal about Hot & Cold ones apart from being a Heater-cum-AC? In Chennai the "Hot" part is pretty much irrelevant and its a life long endeavour to keep cool.

Is Voltas any good? They only have two Inverter models.

Thanks in advance. I need to make a choice as my apartment is getting ready and plan to install it before moving in. Prolly a month max.

Regards,
Uday

Hi Rishi, Thanks for the quick response - I have read many of your other posts in the forum and they are all very helpful and well researched. I must say the front page of this thread was THE BEST COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW I have ever read - not just of AC's but overall.

Thanks for the appreciation.:)

I will check AH-XP13LV of Sharp.

Not only Sharp look at other established companies like Daikin, Mitsubishi, Carrier, Trane, Toshiba, Panasonic etc. Though I admit nobody can beat the VFM of Sharp.

OK then how about LG Hot and Cold AS-W126B1U1? That one has 4.08 but I don't see the calculations matching. Is it genuine? BTW whats the big deal about Hot & Cold ones apart from being a Heater-cum-AC? In Chennai the "Hot" part is pretty much irrelevant and its a life long endeavour to keep cool.

Hot & Cold ACs cools as well produce hot air by reverse cycling. In Chennai paying premium for a function you will never use is not worth the salt. Saying that this LG model is incredibly efficient, but you need to find their cost which I believe it to be some 8 to 10K higher than Sharp. Also LG does not include free installation kit so you need to pay 3K extra for the pipes.

Is Voltas any good? They only have two Inverter models.

For Inverters stay away from home grown brands like Voltas and BlueStar. Having no R&D facilities they rebadged products from China and sell in India.

Hmm... The guy at the LG showroom actually put down the AS-W126B1U1 saying its an outdated model (wonder why) and tried to get me hitched on to some other model and you are right they don't include free installation kit. He quoted about about 37K + 3-4K extra for the pipes and installation.

I am more or less fixed on Sharp now and will start hunting. Thanks a bunch. BTW somewhere on another thread probably, I saw Sharp 1.1 Ton doesn't have the real time power consumption display like the 1.5 Ton, is it true? OK it's not a deal breaker but it would be a feast to the eyes to have a super cool room and see miniscule power being consumed.

Regards,
Uday

The Inverter technology provides variable cooling capacity with variable power consumption and the 550 watts is the max it showed during initial startup. After 5 ~ 10 mins you will see its hovering around 100 ~ 300 watts and occasionally climb to 550.

Not really Rishi. As I am getting to use the AC more & more I am closing in to exact power usage of the unit at various temperature settings. The first mystery to me was this Instant Low Wattage button. Basically it just keeps the wattage in low range only no matter what, making the AC cool the room in longer time. For example if I start the AC @ 25C with low wattage setting off, the power usage will initially jump to: 1590w (max I guess) and as the room cools down it drops to 900w -> 670w -> 550w -> 430w. At this point the usage keeps switching between 430-550w, mostly staying @ 550. I feel this depends on the outside temperature & room insulation etc. The AC probably lowers down to that wattage at which it is able to maintain the set temperature. If room is properly sealed and outside temperature is also not much high (like in night) then my guess is that it can occasionally go below 430w also. In my case I have found its average wattage to be 500w @ 25C so its gonna consume 2 power units if I run it for 4 hours.

In 28-29C range (temperature at which my parents are most comfortable :)), the AC starts @ 850w and then quickly drops to 670w -> 430w -> 260w -> 40w. At this point it keeps switching between 41w & 260w which means that AC is able to maintain the 28-29C temperature by running the compressor @ just 260w for sometime and then switching it off.

With the low wattage setting on, the power usage never goes above 750w even if you set the temp to 16C. At 25C the AC would start with 550w and will remain there most of the time (very occasionally dropping to 430w for a minute or so).

What has your experience been regarding power consumption of your AC? My room is small 10X12 but quite occupied with with furniture, cabinets n stuff and I keep the AC fan to max, mode to cool & plasmacluster off.

Hmm... The guy at the LG showroom actually put down the AS-W126B1U1 saying its an outdated model (wonder why) and tried to get me hitched on to some other model and you are right they don't include free installation kit. He quoted about about 37K + 3-4K extra for the pipes and installation.

Hmm... INR 41K.

I am more or less fixed on Sharp now and will start hunting. Thanks a bunch.

You are most welcome.:)

BTW somewhere on another thread probably, I saw Sharp 1.1 Ton doesn't have the real time power consumption display like the 1.5 Ton, is it true?

Yep.

OK it's not a deal breaker but it would be a feast to the eyes to have a super cool room and see miniscule power being consumed.

I wont say it will draw minuscule power, but definitely energy savings of 30% can be made for every three hours of operation by an Inverter air conditioner over a similar capacity 5 star non-Inverter.

hi rishi

i am a proud owner of sharp ah xp18mv and very much satisfied with its performance. however i am right now using it without any stabilizer...can u suggest any stabilizer? what should be the capacity?

it is not because of heavy voltage fluctuation or something just for peace of mind as its an expensive machine (for me atleast:indifferent14:). i am lil concerned for all the electronic board and circuits inside thats it...

thank you

here is how i use my ac...
room size 16x12 ft
occupants -1 most of the time

--->start with cool mode (temp set at 25c)
--->fan speed set to auto
--->super jet button on
(consumption 1400-1700 watts)
room gets chilled quickly

after 5-10 minutes
--->super jet button off
(consumption drops to 600 to 1000 watts gradually)

at night
--->gentle cool air button on
--->ceiling fan on (in slow mode)
(consumption drops to 100 watts and stays there most of the time)

it is a pleasure to see that figure 0.1kw in the window most of the time...:yahoo:

The first mystery to me was this Instant Low Wattage button. Basically it just keeps the wattage in low range only no matter what, making the AC cool the room in longer time.

The Low Wattage button of Sharp Inverters is basically a power consumption limiter. There are three settings for the 1.5 Ton Sharp AH-XP18MV:

H --> High (Unlimited)
L1 --> Level1 (Limited to 1 kW power consumption)
L2 --> Level2 (Limited to 0.8 kW power consumption)

The power consumption display on the IDU will change each time this Instant Low Wattage button is pressed. It will blink "H" or "L1" or "L2" for the 1st second, and then blink "1.0" kW for L1 and "0.8" kW for L2 in the 2nd second respectively. It will then continue to display the power consumed by the air conditioner in real time.

The question arises as of why they included this feature and what is the benefit of limiting the power input which will ultimately lead to reduced cooling capacity during initial startup. Its like running a 1.5 Ton Inverter on anemic dose of 1 kW power at L1 where it basically operates at 1.15 Ton. So if one always keeps it at L1 why spend the extra money on a 1.5 Ton and not get a 1.1 Ton Inverter air conditioner which will max out at 1.2 Ton while saving an initial cost of INR 10K. The reason I believe is that a 1.1 Ton Inverter operating at its maximum operating capacity or even rated capacity can never match the cooling efficiency (EER) of a 1.5 Ton Inverter operating at limited power so that it runs like a 1.15 Ton. Let us review the work cycle of an air conditioner in laymans terms to get a full picture.

Air conditioners follow a simple rule where they absorb heat from air situated inside the room in question and reject that heat to the outside atmosphere. For split ACs when the cross-flow fan situated inside IDU starts to rotate it sucks air from above the IDU passing it through the cold evaporator unit situated inside which is finally blown out from below where the louvers are situated to guide the cool airstream. While passing through the evaporators the residence time the air spends causes heat transfer from indoor air to the evaporator via convection. This heat absorbed is then carried by the refrigerant gas via dedicated copper pipes to the ODU situated outdoor and are finally ejected to the outdoor atmosphere via convection. The component that does this very important job is known as the condenser unit or heat exchanger. An outdoor fan is provided to aid the heat exchange by expulsing the air through the condenser fins.

The overall efficiency of an air conditioner is highly dependent on how efficiently these heat exchange of the both indoor and outdoor takes place. A 1.5 Ton Inverter will always have a much bigger evaporator and condenser unit than a 1.1 Ton. So if both are operated at identical tonnage of say 1.1 Ton cooling capacity, the 1.5 Ton will absorb heat much faster (due to bigger evaporator) from indoor and expulse heat to outdoor at a much higher rate (due to bigger condenser). So cooling efficiency aka EER climbs up for the 1.5 Ton Inverter while operating at reduced 1.1 Ton cooling capacity and it consumes less power than a 1.1 Ton Inverter air conditioner operating at its rated capacity.

Also the IDU of a 1.5 Ton Inverter air conditioner have a much bigger skew fan which results in higher indoor airflow leading to a further feeling of cooling in human beings. The Sharp 1.1 Ton Inverter has a max indoor airflow of 10.9 CMM while their 1.5 Ton does a max of 16.8 CMM. With the 1.5 Ton capable to produce 54% more indoor airflow the room cools faster and humidity falls rapidly which produces the rapid sensation of cooling in human beings. And even now if you keep it at a high indoor temperature of 29 C the people inside the room (120 sqft) will feel comfortable due to the high airflow rate. For the same room a 1.1 Ton Inverter AC needs to run at 27 C to produce the same amount of comfort level due to its reduced airflow capacity thus increasing the compressor load thus consuming more power.

So the L1 level is like operating the air conditioner at the desired tonnage or cooling capacity which is going to return better average efficiency wrt normal intended use. An analogy will be driving a car at reduced speeds [Reduced Cooling Capacity] so that its gives better mileage [Lower Average Power Consumption] while not being so slow that it takes ages to reach the destination [Set Temperature]. Of course driving at maximum speeds [Maximum Cooling Capacity] the person could have reached the destination faster [Set Temperature] but mileage would have definitely suffered [Higher Average Power Consumption].

Hope this helps.:)

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back