Abdullah Single ACD

View attachment 40474

Qurbani/ Abdullah

View attachment 40475

Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai/ Abdullah

View attachment 40476
Hi
Sauravda
Have listened to qurbani, zamane ko... on various formats and liked those. But IMHO the vinyls of these two sound better than CDs. Hope you also have experienced the same as you are a vinyl enthusiast and I envy your collections of R D BURMAN vinyls.
Regards
BHASKAR

Hi
Sauravda
Have listened to qurbani, zamane ko... on various formats and liked those. But IMHO the vinyls of these two sound better than CDs. Hope you also have experienced the same as you are a vinyl enthusiast and I envy your collections of R D BURMAN vinyls.
Regards
BHASKAR

Hi Bhaskar,

My thought is bit reverse. Only for Polydor/ Music India vinyls, the CD pressing is equally good or sometimes better than the vinyls. Say for Parchaiyan, Savera, The Train, Aaj Raat Ko, CDs are much better than the LP vinyls. For the rest, CD and LP are equally good. I am keeping Nafrat EP and SPs out of the discussion as they were initially released under Philips label. Even Barood (S.D.Burman) LP sound inferior than CD.

Thanks,
Sourav

Ilaiyaraaja musical Sainthadamma Sainthadu .... Song is Oru Kaadhal Devathai by S.P.Balasubramanyam & P.Suseela

Attachments

• ilaiya10.jpg
    ilaiya10.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 2
Shyamasangeet or songs invoking the mother Goddess. The devotee poets Ramprosad Sen, Kamala kanta Bhattacharya, and KAZI Nazrul Islum composed those songs and singers Pannalal Bhattacharya, Dhananjay Bhattacharya, Mrinalkanti Ghosh sang those melodious songs. A glorious part of our legacy.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back