Roadmap of my setup : need inputs and recommendation from the pro's

Do try out Heco at audiodynamics at Kormanagala. I tried polk at Profx and heco speakers last saturday. Impressed with Heco by a mile. It is a german brand.

Do try out Heco at audiodynamics at Kormanagala. I tried polk at Profx and heco speakers last saturday. Impressed with Heco by a mile. It is a german brand.

what is the price bracket for heco ?

@sud98 , thanks mate, will try to do that, except jamo :)

5.0 for victa series is available for around 35-40K on amazon.de. India prices are double. Have ordered it on amazon.de

None of us, at least most of us, has inherited property or parents belong to politics. At least in my case, I can say it is all money earned myself legally and without cheating anyone..
But that is not the point. One lakh rupees is a big amount and if you are seeking 80% music, why do you want a 5.1 HT setup? You need a plan and patience to invest and that takes time and efforts. If you spend that money in a pair of good speakers, a source and an integrated amplifier, you can enjoy music (80%) and also decent movie audio. Wait for some more time to procure other paraphernilia needed to build HT experience. That is what many of us did and still do.
It is your money and I intervened only because I don't want you to spend such a big amount and get nowhere. But you know the best and if you feel confident and right, please go ahead.

cheers and bye.
murali

well said!! I made the same blunder a couple of years back... an AVR is no way going to satisfy musical needs

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back