Rogers in India finally!!!!

panditji

It seems the famous Rogers speakers have finally found a distributor in India.. Saw the link on Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1138346912953136/posts/5029634407157681/

I remember hearing the famous LS3/5 bookshelf a decade back in Singapore when I bought my Harbeths from an audiophile who replaced his Harbeths with the Rogers and was blown away by the sheer musicality AFTER listening to the Harbeths.... I hope the pricing is not exhorbitant like the other BBC speakers in India.. Looking forward to hearing them again hopefully with better components as they have new owners...

[email protected]

It seems the famous Rogers speakers have finally found a distributor in India.. Saw the link on Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1138346912953136/posts/5029634407157681/

I remember hearing the famous LS3/5 bookshelf a decade back in Singapore when I bought my Harbeths from an audiophile who replaced his Harbeths with the Rogers and was blown away by the sheer musicality AFTER listening to the Harbeths.... I hope the pricing is not exhorbitant like the other BBC speakers in India.. Looking forward to hearing them again hopefully with better components as they have new owners...
I believe the distributor is a HFV member.

panditji

Its 2900 GBP in the UK where it is manufactured...

The Indian MRP I have been told by the distributor is about 3.9 lakhs ... Make your own calculations from where to buy once you decide to buy it...

sidvee

A bit on the expensive side at 43% markup to UK retail (there are worse distributors/dealers with 100% markup). I haven't heard rogers version of the ls3/5, but have heard the graham and harbeth, and currently have the spendors. IMO Spendor is best value for these type of speakers.
Cheers,
Sid

jenson

LOL! That's very un-exorbitant! :rolleyes:
A bit on the expensive side at 43% markup to UK retail (there are worse distributors/dealers with 100% markup). I haven't heard rogers version of the ls3/5, but have heard the graham and harbeth, and currently have the spendors. IMO Spendor is best value for these type of speakers.
Cheers,
Sid
Considering 40% customs, I guess it's fair price..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.