sam9s Home Theater - Civil Construction - PHASE II

Quoting myself, just to update that shifting has been canceled for now, so my HT stays with me ...yeaaaaahhhyyooo :yahoo::yahoo: . I went in to depression for the same:eek:hyeah: , so the good new is I and my HT both are staying in this very flat ....... will update if any new advancement/addition is there in my HT
Relieved :)

Hi Sam9s!
Wow! Just finished going through your thread in one go with all the references & suggestions made by other fellow members & and your very own youtube links et al. Very passionately built & enjoyed, I can say!
By the way, how is your "HET" doing now after.. all these three years? Must be having a gala time! Cheers!

Hi MJ23,

Thanks for the kind words, its been a "real" pleasure with my HET in the last 3 years. I have enjoyed every single movie to the core, some movies like TDK, Star Wars Trilogy, Matrix Trilogy, Transformers 1 and 2, Black Hawk Down, Man of steel, ... and few other I cannot recall now, were just mental movie bliss and pure pleasure to watch. I have clocked 600 Hours till now, which is like 19hrs/month, which is like a movie every alternate day.....:)
I did not watch 3D much, 3D is a dead format, and no surprise, I never enjoyed 3D as such.
The only sad part is could not upgrade my HT much, by upgrade I mean I could not add posters and other visual enhancements, I did a basic Automation though. But I WILL add those visual enhancements sooner or later and I WILL also increase the level of Automation to a great extent.....lets see when that happenes.

My latest movie that I saw, this weekend was Star wars - Rogue One, and not to exaggerate, I was literally blown by it, by the effects, explosions, sound staging and ofcourse the movie was ultimate as well.

Will update my thread as and when I do some upgrade to my HT, and hope FM here keep their love and interest intact ....:)

Back