Sam's BluRay Reviews.....

Hi All

Just though to let people know that the Bluray of Ridley Scott's "RobinHood" released in India by Big Home Video is edited for nudity and violence as well and does not even include the special features the original US release has ........ so watch before any potential buyer buys this bluray from any store in India......

Source ... out member pratts

It has nudity blurred, does have all the special features advertised on the back but not as many as the US blu-ray has.

Hi All

Just though to let people know that the Bluray of Ridley Scott's "RobinHood" released in India by Big Home Video is edited for nudity and violence as well and does not even include the special features the original US release has ........ so watch before any potential buyer buys this bluray from any store in India......

Source ... out member pratts

Err, I never said any thing regarding the violence.

^^ Strange no comments on revenge of the fallen, has anyone seen this Bluray on a powerhouse of a system, as I am eager to know, what the sound track does if given a beefer sound setup ....

Even on a puny Onkyo home theatre the sounds kicks a$$.. you should see the ground shaking bass when the movie title comes in the beginning... of course the whole movie has kickass sound.

^^ yea it a parameter anyhow, considering the HT has its worth in sub 50K HTiBs ........ :)

^^ Strange no comments on revenge of the fallen, has anyone seen this Bluray on a powerhouse of a system, as I am eager to know, what the sound track does if given a beefer sound setup ....

Saw the movie again albeit without the HD audio but on the DTS track and it really gives a workout to the surrounds and the sub. Sound quality is very good.

My reference for audio is still "Master and Commander".

^^ You mean the Russel crow one..... mmm I havent seen it...... but does it holds enough heavy battle sequences to really challenge the sub, like Revenge of the fallen did ....... ??

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back