Samsung 40"C 550/C630 confused please help

Ask your friend to send the excel sheet with all the prices.Select the model.Then call samsung plaza,BTM layout and book.You need to provide ID card copy of your friend.It will take 7-10 days for delivery.

If you want phone number of Samsung Plaza p.m me or search or ask your frd they have it.

Ask your friend to send the excel sheet with all the prices.Select the model.Then call samsung plaza,BTM layout and book.You need to provide ID card copy of your friend.It will take 7-10 days for delivery.

If you want phone number of Samsung Plaza p.m me or search or ask your frd they have it.

musik_manz,

Thanks for your help. I got the deal.

At last I ordered C630.My search started from c530,c430 and C10,s10 then ended in c630,v20.
Even though C430 has good review in forum I didn't find it very good.c530 was good but side by side comparison with c630.C630 was ahead in black.(I donno how it happened even thgh contrast is not very much different).V20 was good.But I have to wall mount it to veener wall and heat generation was a concern and also power consumption concerns since I have run it in a inverter some time (almost 50W difference on ave).

I am satisfied with black levels of c630/sd.For movies you might feel some artificial enhancement to the pic but I would like to say "I want to love it".
More on this when I get it tommorow.Due to my search I missed world cup finals by a day.

To others who are searching for plasma/LCD Modern world(Domlur,Bangalore) is excellent place to compare TV.They also have arrangement to show different input like DVD/SD/BD etc.They have a beautiful arrangement and sales ppl are good.Most of the other place like croma and ezone sucks in this.May be they will give good quote.They are not able to match the quote I got becoz I got it through a friend in samsung with employee discount.

Thanks to all forum members who helped me and poured in their unbeatable knowledge.I think forums really change the way consumers shops,10 years back sales man can sell any thing to you.

Buddy, Any particular reason for not considering the 40c650. I have heard real good reviews for the Ultra Clear Panel which is present in 650. Infact I even checked out the 650 at the shop and it was much more clearer and sharper than the 630 / 550 and 530. Also that the Dynamic contrast Ratio is also quite a bit higher in the 630. Wanting to get the 650 so just looking for some inputs.

Finally I just bought home 40C650 yesterday for 62K, from yesbee electronics Bangalore.
I am looking for internet & movie play through USB, I ended up in buying this model.
PQ on SD looks ok not great and am looking to go for DTH providers later.

Hey,
Congrats.
Me too wanting to get the 40c650.
So how are you finding the tv ? Have you bought any particular DTH and how do you find the quality ?
Also do you find any glare with the Ultra Clear Panel in the lcd.

Hey,
Congrats.
Me too wanting to get the 40c650.
So how are you finding the tv ? Have you bought any particular DTH and how do you find the quality ?
Also do you find any glare with the Ultra Clear Panel in the lcd.

Hi,
The TV is good, able to play all kinds of formats which is waht I am looking for. Also I have connected the TV to my PS3 through HDMI.
I have a 720p PS3 game which looks amazing.
I haven't seen any kind of glare as this is a rosy black panel. So no reflections..

Unfortunately I could not test the DTH as I dont have one. I use Hathway with STB which is reasonably good.

@sgajjala

Samsung LE40C650/ LE40C652/ LE40C654/ LE40C630 Review

Buddy you would enjoy reading the above link. This is a review of the this lcd. I just wanted to ask you one thing. You mentioned above that the tv works well with PS3 gaming console. Its just that as per the above review the tv has got quite a bit of input lag which makes the TV unsuitable for hardcore gamers. The reason why I am concerned about this is because even I am an avid gamer and enjoy playing my PS2. Only because of this input lag thing the website has given this lcd a RECOMMENDED rating and not the topmost rating of "Highly Recommended. Not sure how much of an issue you are facing with this part. I suggest you to read this review and then compare about the input lag issue.

@sgajjala

Samsung LE40C650/ LE40C652/ LE40C654/ LE40C630 Review

Buddy you would enjoy reading the above link. This is a review of the this lcd. I just wanted to ask you one thing. You mentioned above that the tv works well with PS3 gaming console. Its just that as per the above review the tv has got quite a bit of input lag which makes the TV unsuitable for hardcore gamers. The reason why I am concerned about this is because even I am an avid gamer and enjoy playing my PS2. Only because of this input lag thing the website has given this lcd a RECOMMENDED rating and not the topmost rating of "Highly Recommended. Not sure how much of an issue you are facing with this part. I suggest you to read this review and then compare about the input lag issue.

Hi Wingsoffires,
I have read the review in the same site sometime back. I understand that there is a time lag of 43ms while gaming. But I am not a hardcore gamer and I was testing this with recently released cricket game ( International cricket 2010 ) Since this game doesn't require high refresh rates, I think I could not notice any input lag.
I am not a serious gamer, I considered this model.
Let me know how do I check the input lag in the TV while gaming.

Even I am not a hardcore gamer. Its just that I would be playing on occasions and was concerned if this is big issue with the c650. Not sure about you but I love playing one particular game i.e TEKKEN. Wanted to know how much of input lag should be there while playing this game. This is quite a fast moving game and on my CRT it plays beautifully without any time-lag as such. Its just that I want to buy the perfect tv that is capable enough to handle all situations.

Guys, I purchased C550, this LCD is awesome.. mind blowing clarity.. we can play avi, mkv, 3gp, mpeg, mp4, mp3 etc. file formats and also response time is too good, contrast ratio is 150000. Also sound quality is amazing.. it's a DTS and Dolby sound. I saw lot of full HD movies during the weekend and enjoyed a lot. Just close your eyes and go for this LCD. There are many features in this LCD, I have to explore a bit..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back