Samsung 9 Series 247cm (98 Inch) monster!

Donivlapog

Rs. 21 lakhs monster!

To the large gathering of millionaires of this forum, Chroma is offering this gigantor for the price of a kidney. It's a space rock kind of antics collection :)

Interesting that Xiomi had considered unleashing a 98" TV for 2.15 lakhs - I bet they failed in that mission. Until a couple years ago 100" tvs were costing in crores and were mostly commercial segment TVs. Now it is atleast sold for a single bhk price in a suburban metro.

Having said that , will this size penetrate into Indian Market or beat the sleek projector as an alternative? I think if the price comes to about 7 lakhs, with people having enough wall size to accommodate it, it might actually work.

Interesting that Xiomi had considered unleashing a 98" TV for 2.15 lakhs - I bet they failed in that mission. Until a couple years ago 100" tvs were costing in crores and were mostly commercial segment TVs. Now it is atleast sold for a single bhk price in a suburban metro.

Having said that , will this size penetrate into Indian Market or beat the sleek projector as an alternative? I think if the price comes to about 7 lakhs, with people having enough wall size to accommodate it, it might actually work.
It's a sure thing in future. 100" are acoming.

Mi will lead the foray into budget pricing. Personally I am waiting for their modular micro LED foray. (Which will be affordable to some extent)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back