Samsung ES6800 Vs Sony Hx750 Vs Lg 7600

vijaybas

Hi,

I am looking to buy 40 or 42-inch LED TV(Smart & 3D) and I have shortlisted 3 products. They are
1)LG 7600
2)Samsung ES6800
3)Sony HX750

I am really confused which one to choose.. My requirements are:
a) Picture quality is important for me.(Both SD and HD)
b) not a fan of 3D & Smart
c) Mostly watch 2D
C) Durablility

Please suggest which one to buy..

Thanks,
Vijay

You can two more to it.. Sony EX650, Pana ET5 and LG 6700..

My preference will be HX750 (and if can afford HX850).. but Sony TVs are a bit costly and no freebies.. others in your list are almost equally priced but has few freebies.. they are available on display in every major showrooms.. so Please demo yourself and go for the one you think is with the great PQ..

After done some research and watched demo.. Finally I decided to buy LG LM6700 model along with free LG home theater.

Do u have any suggestions?

Finally I decided to buy LG brand. LG is offering home theater(with bluray player) for 6700/6690 series & Blu-ray player for LM7600.

Main differences are:

1) 6700/6690 offers 120HZ whereas 7600 provides 240HZ
2) Motion flow for 6700/6690 is 400 & 800 for 7600
3) Resolution upscaler

which one to buy??

Buy a tv only based on pic quality..don't buy a tv based on how much free products you aer gonna get.

PQ should be the deciding factor & not freebies..Sony has got a superior PQ out of these all..LG has an edge only if you want to use 3D more often.

@Mohit Actually I was planning to buy Sony HX850, but I couldnt afford that model for its price range... Then I watched a demo in LG Showroom and impressed with the LM7600 and LM6700 model..

In fact I liked the PQ of LM6700 better than LM7600... though I had seen it for a brief period. The best part is that most of the showrooms are ready for a negotiation for a LG tv, then Sony or Samy.. Sony -no negotiation at all, mostly.. few are ready for about 5-7%..

In fact I liked the PQ of LM6700 better than LM7600... though I had seen it for a brief period. The best part is that most of the showrooms are ready for a negotiation for a LG tv, then Sony or Samy.. Sony -no negotiation at all, mostly.. few are ready for about 5-7%..

That's true, LG can be bargained for with + response..Sammy also to an extent but Sony definitely no, it has got to do with Sony's strict policy!

That's true, LG can be bargained for with + response..Sammy also to an extent but Sony definitely no, it has got to do with Sony's strict policy!

If you know someone in Sony the max discount that can be availed is 10% on TVs, however the bill would still be on the actual amount. Lappy's have 5% discount. Sony does not promote discount so dealer cuts off his margin internally without showing it on bill.

And there is always this chicken and egg problem.
We really cant tell whether the senses influence the mind or the mind influences the senses.. especially if there is a good bargain and couple of freebees!;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back