Samsung Frame 2021 deal on Samsung app

waris

Dear FMs,
Samsung Frame 2021 is available in 1.17 Lacs on Samsung App. They are offering 4500/- app discount plus 3000 Card discount.
Is this a good deal. Can I get a better offer if I wait for few more weeks till Sep for festival season .

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Dear FMs,
Samsung Frame 2021 is available in 1.17 Lacs on Samsung App. They are offering 4500/- app discount plus 3000 Card discount.
Is this a good deal. Can I get a better offer if I wait for few more weeks till Sep for festival season .

Thanks for your valuable inputs.
Definitely Diwali you will get more deals. If possible wait. As lightgamer asked please confirm the size. And also have you had a demo of the model?

Definitely Diwali you will get more deals. If possible wait. As lightgamer asked please confirm the size. And also have you had a demo of the model?
No , I have not taken a demo because of this pandemic situation and going with FMs feedback and RTINGS ratings.

No , I have not taken a demo because of this pandemic situation and going with FMs feedback and RTINGS ratings.
Ok I normally don’t prefer commenting on a TV without audition. Tech wise I comment on their pros and cons. What model and size?

Ok I normally don’t prefer commenting on a TV without audition. Tech wise I comment on their pros and cons. What model and size?
It's Samsung frame 65 inch 2021 model.

It's Samsung frame 65 inch 2021 model.

Ok seems like poor viewing angles and direct reflection are handled poor. If that’s not an issue for u seems like a decent tv. Why not the 75 inch MI tv? Seems like a good deal

Ok seems like poor viewing angles and direct reflection are handled poor. If that’s not an issue for u seems like a decent tv. Why not the 75 inch MI tv? Seems like a good deal
I am not sure of longevity of MI . Also not very sure of 75 inch at 9-10 ft distance.

I am not sure of longevity of MI . Also not very sure of 75 inch at 9-10 ft distance.
Ok. 10 feet should be fine for 75 inches. I auditioned the 77 Oled at 4-5 inches and still likes it. Sony, Samsung, LG also no assurance that it will last long. Current gen tvs are not like previous gens that last 10-15 years. I have a Sony led which I got in 2015 still going strong and have not faced a single issue so far.

Ok. 10 feet should be fine for 75 inches. I auditioned the 77 Oled at 4-5 inches and still likes it. Sony, Samsung, LG also no assurance that it will last long. Current gen tvs are not like previous gens that last 10-15 years. I have a Sony led which I got in 2015 still going strong and have not faced a single issue so far.
Yes, that's the thing. Most of the people who own Sony and Samsung TV have this feedback that they last long. Not so sure of MI.
Also viewing angle will be poor in MI too as it's a VA panel similar to Samsung.

Yes, that's the thing. Most of the people who own Sony and Samsung TV have this feedback that they last long. Not so sure of MI.
Also viewing angle will be poor in MI too as it's a VA panel similar to Samsung.
For me its the total opposite with Samsung. For me its in the ignore list and same with some of my friends who own samsung as well. For me personally its the worst brand in terms of reliability and quality control. Customer care also is pathetic and the worst i have ever faced so far. Have used their phones,AC,Sound bar,TV. If at all samsung is the only brand that makes tv in the future i will just quit the hobby rather then buying their products. Same opinion i have on LG but recently they seemed to have improved. Read the below comment and thread as well. Not the q90 user thread but my comment in it and a link to the other thread by my twin brother

For me its the total opposite with Samsung. For me its in the ignore list and same with some of my friends who own samsung as well. For me personally its the worst brand in terms of reliability and quality control. Customer care also is pathetic and the worst i have ever faced so far. Have used their phones,AC,Sound bar,TV. If at all samsung is the only brand that makes tv in the future i will just quit the hobby rather then buying their products. Same opinion i have on LG but recently they seemed to have improved. Read the below comment and thread as well. Not the q90 user thread but my comment in it and a link to the other thread by my twin brother

That's horrible from Samsung. Did he get any resolutions at all?
I think companies in India are not sensitive to panel quality issues. But at the same time I have read about people changing their TVs from Sony and LGs.
I was really interested in this product because of good rtings ratings and specifications.
I am a user of Samsung refrigerator and washing machine and both lasted long.
Do we have any feedback on panel uniformity from MI.I am also not sure of MI lasting long.
my other options would be Sony x800 65 inch which is an IPS panel, Vu 65 inch which does not advertise wide color gamut or wait for Sony x9000h to be available at lower prices (retailing at 1.5 lacs now).

That's horrible from Samsung. Did he get any resolutions at all?
I think companies in India are not sensitive to panel quality issues. But at the same time I have read about people changing their TVs from Sony and LGs.
I was really interested in this product because of good rtings ratings and specifications.
I am a user of Samsung refrigerator and washing machine and both lasted long.
Do we have any feedback on panel uniformity from MI.I am also not sure of MI lasting long.
my other options would be Sony x800 65 inch which is an IPS panel, Vu 65 inch which does not advertise wide color gamut or wait for Sony x9000h to be available at lower prices (retailing at 1.5 lacs now).
Nothing. They even cheated him with the arc issues and exchanging the board with the one which was removed in the first place. He lost interest in this hobby and quit completely. He even stopped updating the thread and didn't login to the forum to update.Samsung support is garbage and good you didn't have any issues with your existing products. Many may disagree with me but i have enough personal experience to stick on to my point.For MI 75 users feedback check the thread. Most of them are happy with the picture quality

It's for 65 inch model.
First of all, this is a good deal for the overall package. But keep in mind this is not a PQ centred TV at all. You get the frame because you want a bit of everything. It looks great with your decor, you get all the console-specific features (VRR, full HDMI 2.1), Samsung brand value and processing, and the PQ isn't bad.

If you want a TV for PQ only and want to use it as a panel, look at the Mi Q1. That will also fit a lot better for your 10' viewing distance. However, it won't look as good with the decor, the software won't be as polished, no HDMI 2.1 bandwidth.

Generally, as a rule of thumb:

55" - 4k at 5-7 feet, 1080p at 7-9 feet
65" - 4k at 6-8 feet, 1080p at 8-10 feet.
75" - 4k at 7-9 feet, 1080p at 10-12 feet.

For >12 feet, you need to bring your couch closer.

First of all, this is a good deal for the overall package. But keep in mind this is not a PQ centred TV at all. You get the frame because you want a bit of everything. It looks great with your decor, you get all the console-specific features (VRR, full HDMI 2.1), Samsung brand value and processing, and the PQ isn't bad.

If you want a TV for PQ only and want to use it as a panel, look at the Mi Q1. That will also fit a lot better for your 10' viewing distance. However, it won't look as good with the decor, the software won't be as polished, no HDMI 2.1 bandwidth.

Generally, as a rule of thumb:

55" - 4k at 5-7 feet, 1080p at 7-9 feet
65" - 4k at 6-8 feet, 1080p at 8-10 feet.
75" - 4k at 7-9 feet, 1080p at 10-12 feet.

For >12 feet, you need to bring your couch closer.
Agree. Even from PQ point of view it has good contrast , brightness and wide color gamut. It misses out on FALD . For that I have to look at Sony x900h that is retailing at 1.51 lacs.
I was not too keen on putting above 1 lac on TV. if Vu Cinema TV(or hisense/toshiba) had wide color gamut I would have gone for same. Since my distance requires atleast 65 inch so pushing the budget little bit for Frame 65 inch. But the horror story of yellow bleed and how samsung responded to that has put me off.
Rtings also commented on frame TV that DSE and other parameters vary from panel to panel.
If Sony has better QC , I would save up and buy in festival season . I hope x9000h will still be available as x90J has a jacked up price .
Coming to MI I went through the thread and found that users are facing all sorts of issues.

Last edited:
Agree. Even from PQ point of view it has good contrast , brightness and wide color gamut. It misses out on FALD . For that I have to look at Sony x900h that is retailing at 1.51 lacs.
I was not too keen on putting above 1 lac on TV. if Vu Cinema TV(or hisense/toshiba) had wide color gamut I would have gone for same. Since my distance requires atleast 65 inch so pushing the budget little bit for Frame 65 inch. But the horror story of yellow bleed and how samsung responded to that has put me off.
Rtings also commented on frame TV that DSE and other parameters vary from panel to panel.
If Sony has better QC , I would save up and buy in festival season . I hope x9000h will still be available as x90J has a jacked up price .
Coming to MI I went through the thread and found that users are facing all sorts of issues.
Honestly around 50k-1.5 lakhs is a terrible budget to have in the current market. Not a single product which is full featured. I'd personally go for the Mi Q1 as the PQ will be better.

Around 1.6-1.8 you get 65" OLEDs during Diwali, which will be so, so much better than these 1 lakh TVs.

Honestly around 50k-1.5 lakhs is a terrible budget to have in the current market. Not a single product which is full featured. I'd personally go for the Mi Q1 as the PQ will be better.

Around 1.6-1.8 you get 65" OLEDs during Diwali, which will be so, so much better than these 1 lakh TVs.
I totally agree with you on this. We have only 2-3 FALD models and all above 1.5 lacs.
I would love to get an OLED in 1.6 but worried about the longevity as my kids will be watching it .

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back