Samsung qn90a noise on screen

Joeysham

I just got a samsung qn90a and it has like noise on the screen. It's almost always there with hulu on the tv or the ps5. It's not there on amazon or on the samsung plus. It's visible in the home screen of the ps5, but never while playing games. It's sometimes visible in hbomax and almost never in netflix. Is this normal? My last tv was a 12 year old sony that wasn't really as complex as this thing so I'm kinda overwhelmed but worried.

I just got a samsung qn90a and it has like noise on the screen. It's almost always there with hulu on the tv or the ps5. It's not there on amazon or on the samsung plus. It's visible in the home screen of the ps5, but never while playing games. It's sometimes visible in hbomax and almost never in netflix. Is this normal? My last tv was a 12 year old sony that wasn't really as complex as this thing so I'm kinda overwhelmed but worried.
Not even sure @Jayaesh1 got his qn90a already or not. If so he can comment.

What picture settings are you on? Sometimes vivid mode does that kind of texture in some static frames with deep colour content.

Not even sure @Jayaesh1 got his qn90a already or not. If so he can comment.
I should receive the set in couple of days but since I don't own an PS5 neither do we have Hulu or HBO Max available here in India so sadly woon't be able to help @Joeysham , maybe he could try posting the same in the QN90A owners thread of AVS Forums.

What picture settings are you on? Sometimes vivid mode does that kind of texture in some static frames with deep colour content.
Movie mode, but it's there in almost all modes. Definitely most noticeable in more muted colored backgrounds and in less active scenes.

I should receive the set in couple of days but since I don't own an PS5 neither do we have Hulu or HBO Max available here in India so sadly woon't be able to help @Joeysham , maybe he could try posting the same in the QN90A owners thread of AVS Forums.
I did...it keeps getting lost in their discussions. One guy asks a question, they get into an argument, and it vanishes

I did...it keeps getting lost in their discussions. One guy asks a question, they get into an argument, and it vanishes
Ha Ha , Most heated arguments are about Qled vs OLED . But you got to keep asking since it is the most relevant forum for your query. I suggest you DM a bunch of most helpful/ active FMs, now that will get there attention. In the meanwhile did you try calling Samsung customer care ...

I just got my QN90A today and noticed the exact same thing while I was on PS5 Home Screen. Particularly in the greys and in the pop up boxes like when you go to put it in rest mode. Also noticed it on the Unreal Engine Matrix demo but haven’t seen it anywhere else. Not sure what it is. Seems worrying up close up but from a standard watching distance it’s not as noticeable. I upgraded from a tv quite a bit smaller than 65 inch so I couldn’t help but sit close up as if it was 48 inches. No need to be that close anymore.

Were you ever able to find a solution? I'm having the same problem.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back