Self-Exclusion from HiFiVision @1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi reju,

we respect your decision. I will be the one who will surely miss you since u have always said encouraging words to me.Its good to hear you are capable of kicking a habit.Dont know if i will be here in 6 months so here is wishing u the very best.

cheers,
sri

Thanks Hiten, I know it will be tough, but work is important, need to make some money if I have to enjoy more of AV upgrades;)

Manubhai is a man of big heart, but I don't think he's aware, because I don't think he reads any threads other than his own.:sad: He has made some many you see, so I can blame him also;)

:D come on yaar don't expire fully may be once in a week or two :eek:hyeah:

don't blame me yaar :cool:

i actually read other threads too but you see i'm not having that much knowledge than all of you great guys have so i'm just learing
reju come one yaar don't expire fully from this site yaar :cheers:

No I have not seen the movie, but will see in in my "vacation".

Earlier I used to abuse alcohol, I just gave it up 2 years back and never went back. I have saved amazing kind of money, invested that in my AV setup. What a boon! Had given up smoking 10 years back. So I am good in kicking the habits when I realize that I am being kicked by them;)

Congrats on your personal victories. But Hifivision is not a weak substance like alcohol - its more like crack or heroin :D

Oops take care or you will cross 1000 posts just replying to our nonsense ...
We dont want to accelerate your departure :)

All the best!

Cheers

Earlier I used to abuse alcohol, I just gave it up 2 years back and never went back. I have saved amazing kind of money, invested that in my AV setup. What a boon! Had given up smoking 10 years back.

Double thumps up Reju. From my college days and even now don't smoke or drink, looking back i wondered how much i could have wasted if am into them. But, i was Brand freak (clothes) until i fell into hifi. Now, i don't care about clothe brands, so even that gone, am saving every bit of money to heal my disease....upgraditis:D

Hi Reju,

I doubt ,you will visit this forum as guest to see whats happening.
You may not post regular Qs ,but will participate interesting topics,
Thats what many seniors are doing here.like poppular Venckat.

Hi Reju,

+1 to that.

+1 to the "expire" part.

The thing is you can always be wanted and welcome anytime here.

Reju

If you ever have a hard time quitting.. there is an NGO called HifiVision Anonymous.

They provide de-addiction counselling in every city and major town in India. :)

The address is of course Anonymous :D

Cheers

Hi Reju,
I have seen people quitting work due to addiction, quitting addiction due to work hasn't been recorded in recent history :).

So this has to be something else... or "somebody" else :lol:. Come on you can pour your heart out to fellow audio-junkies ;)

Anyway, wish you a good time :beer:wherever you are... with us or otherwise :cheers:

Regards,

Reju Maan,

u surely will be missed:sad:, if u can manage to breakfree.D::eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah:

What I believe is that, with little restraint u can mange to be a selectively active member. Giving usefull inputs when necessary by visiting froum once/twice weekly. This way u will remain updated about what is going on, and v will able to avail ur valuable company and inputs. Neway If u really want to take a break, May The Force Be With U.:)

Happy Vacationing.:thumbsup::cheers:

Hi reju,

These lyrics by eagles made me think of you;)

We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

cheers,
sri

balance and harmony reju sir - balance and harmony.

too much as well as too little can be bad - I was hooked onto hifivision - but with normal workload increasing that got balanced out. So I am sure you can too.......we will miss u.

Hey Suprateep, why do you sir me? I am maybe younger than you. :eek:hyeah:
My problem is I don't know how to balance everything!:sad:

Hi reju,

we respect your decision. I will be the one who will surely miss you since u have always said encouraging words to me.Its good to hear you are capable of kicking a habit.Dont know if i will be here in 6 months so here is wishing u the very best.

cheers,
sri

Thanks for your kind words. Hey why are you so uncertain about yourself, 6 months from now? Try to hang around. You still need to upgrade the centre, surrounds, sub, maybe AVR and what not;)

:D come on yaar don't expire fully may be once in a week or two :eek:hyeah:

don't blame me yaar :cool:

i actually read other threads too but you see i'm not having that much knowledge than all of you great guys have so i'm just learing
reju come one yaar don't expire fully from this site yaar :cheers:

I was just kidding manu, I know you read other threads. But as you have your own forum within this forum, with so many threads of your own, you can be kind of busy you know;)

Once a week becomes 2/3 times a week, then 2/3 times an hour! That's me! :sad:

Double thumps up Reju. From my college days and even now don't smoke or drink, looking back i wondered how much i could have wasted if am into them. But, i was Brand freak (clothes) until i fell into hifi. Now, i don't care about clothe brands, so even that gone, am saving every bit of money to heal my disease....upgraditis:D

You are lucky! But if was in your place I would have made a mini theatre by now;). Not as good as Vinay's!;)... Maybe tens years down the line!

Hi Reju,

Are you giving me ideas? Maybe I will register as another user... he he:D

Reju

If you ever have a hard time quitting.. there is an NGO called HifiVision Anonymous.

They provide de-addiction counselling in every city and major town in India. :)

The address is of course Anonymous :D

Cheers

I am not so bad as yet, I am timing my break well so that I can manage myself instead of Anonymous ;) Always been this way!...

Hi Reju,
I have seen people quitting work due to addiction, quitting addiction due to work hasn't been recorded in recent history :).

So this has to be something else... or "somebody" else :lol:. Come on you can pour your heart out to fellow audio-junkies ;)

Anyway, wish you a good time :beer:wherever you are... with us or otherwise :cheers:

Regards,

I am always once step ahead LOL! Entirely my own decision. It was coming for last one month, I let it drag, finally took the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back