Self-Exclusion from HiFiVision @1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reju Maan,

u surely will be missed:sad:, if u can manage to breakfree.D::eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah:

What I believe is that, with little restraint u can mange to be a selectively active member. Giving usefull inputs when necessary by visiting froum once/twice weekly. This way u will remain updated about what is going on, and v will able to avail ur valuable company and inputs. Neway If u really want to take a break, May The Force Be With U.:)

Happy Vacationing.:thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks for your kind words! As I have mentioned before, I don't know to limit myself when it comes to addiction. Hence this method!

Hi reju,

These lyrics by eagles made me think of you;)

We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

cheers,
sri

You are the 2nd in this thread after "unleash me" to mention these lyrics, Are you sure you have not cut-paste from that one?;)

Oops... my posts...I am almost there!

Hi guys, I can see that I have made 959 posts before this one.

Now, with a heavy heart I have decided to take a long break after I complete my 1000 posts. The main reason is that my WORK is getting affected. I am unable to manage it well, as HiFiVision is too addictive!! So I have decided to self-exclude myself from this forum for at least 6 months or more. :sad:

you know,

when an alcoholic says that i have not touched alcohol for last 6 months, I never believe in him becasue, i past, every time i believed, i was proven wrong.:eek:hyeah: i come across at lest 10 drunkards in a week

P.S.:let me clarify that i am a doctor and i meet these people in my OPD or otherwise people may think that i am a freqent visitor to pubs)

Hi guys, I can see that I have made 959 posts before this one.

Now, with a heavy heart I have decided to take a long break after I complete my 1000 posts. The main reason is that my WORK is getting affected. I am unable to manage it well, as HiFiVision is too addictive!! So I have decided to self-exclude myself from this forum for at least 6 months or more. :sad:

you know,

when an alcoholic says that i have not touched alcohol for last 6 months, I never believe in him becasue, i past, every time i believed, i was proven wrong.:eek:hyeah: i come across at lest 10 drunkards in a week

P.S.:let me clarify that i am a doctor and i meet these people in my OPD or otherwise people may think that i am a freqent visitor to pubs)

He he...you're right. But I was never an alcoholic, only abused alcohol. Never dependent on it! This is my secret of surviving addictions, get out before it's too late;)

Reju, it is a good idea to take this break, congratulations.

I have gone through this, this place is very addictive, i remember the days when i used to be awake till one in the morning, and so many times i used to stick here for 8 hours at a stretch, it was taking a huge toll on me, then i just left this place for a few months and then came back with a low profile, and now i generally write only during the week-ends.

Vinay.

Reju, it is a good idea to take this break, congratulations.

I have gone through this, this place is very addictive, i remember the days when i used to be awake till one in the morning, and so many times i used to stick here for 8 hours at a stretch, it was taking a huge toll on me, then i just left this place for a few months and then came back with a low profile, and now i generally write only during the week-ends.

Vinay.

Thanks Vinay. You are man with so much discipline. But it's still not fool proof from web addictiion! It's amazing this, addiction thing!

Reju
only 4 posts left
now DONT ANSWER THIS :lol:
See you soon
Hiten

Hi! This is my last post before my break. I will not be around for next 6 months or more.

So good luck to all :clapping: and I must say I've had an addictive time here:eek:hyeah:
Thanks to all for all the kind words and advice! See you all after self-detox programme! :thumbsup:

Hi! This is my last post before my break. I will not be around for next 6 months or more.

So good luck to all :clapping: and I must say I've had an addictive time here:eek:hyeah:
Thanks to all for all the kind words and advice! See you all after self-detox programme! :thumbsup:[/QUOT

you will be missed - have fun dude.

Anyway the way the number of totally irrelevant threads are posted on this forum on a regular basis - i feel like joining you soon - I should not be far away from the 1000 post mark

Thanks to all for all the kind words and advice! See you all after self-detox programme! :thumbsup:

I guess Reju (if you are reading this) - i am joining your self-detox program too:rolleyes:. So will be off the forum for some time now (will occasionally drop in to check the threads though) and refrain completely from posting anything here. I guess unlike you I like taking things slow and steady (took me 1 year to go from 20 cigs to 3 a day to hopefully none in the next year or so) - so i can give up the addiction for this forum for sure (and no melodrama and hindi serials here)

I guess too much awesomeness is killing me and I have booked my ticket to hell :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back