Self-Exclusion from HiFiVision @1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu refer to my earliest posts in response to your threads. I asked you to organize your threads into better meaningful, before things turned this way. But you have done exactly the opposite.

hey anm i'm the one who's making those calls and there is no ignore button and be careful though

people like you only use ignore button they don't have balls do deal

Manu refer to my earliest posts in response to your threads. I asked you to organize your threads into better meaningful, before things turned this way. But you have done exactly the opposite.

look anm

that's why i organize special threads for my speaker needs and if meaningful to you mean only posting threads related to audio and video then hifi vision must execute general chit chat thread

i'm just asking simple questions about people liking just to know more of my fellow bros. here ,is it not meaningful by asking some one do you do exercise or this by asking other things than speakers and amps like cars,bikes etc. etc

and also moserw said monkeys from punjab he don't know what punjab and punjabi mean if he is here in our state then only god can help him from disaster by saying us punjabis monkey

why is he directly attack me if he don't like my threads then he can ignore me why is he saying bad words about me in other person's thread why not talking face to face

look yaar i don't join this site so one day these things happen ,i only join this site so i can gain knowledge

anyways

Guys

This thread is the lowest its gone to re: members conversations. I think its time to start looking up and improve the quality of posts. Name calling is an aboslute no no and so are curse words.

PLEASE REFRAIN AND GET BACK INTO THE BETTER POSTINGS NOW

Don't take things personally nor under an emotion. If you find somethign offense either report it or ignore it. Don't add fuel to the fire.

Thanks to all in advance for getting back to what we do best and is refllected in the posts upto couple weeks ago.

Manu n Moser what I seriously feel -hat is happening is not right......:mad:

Anyway manu I have participated in many of your threads and so I am part of the "crime' ,that I am telling you that crtain self decipline is necessary. I see this forum as useful product or service. And It cannot be everthing for everyone...every product has it's target audience and focus.When it is lost the product starts degrading.Like this target of this forum HI FI ,2 Channel and Multichannel audio and video and related stuff .People come here daily with certain exectations- to get answers and to gain knowledge.

I myself was part of many forums for ine question stand - Joining for specific query and leaving after that . But great part of this forum is I came back and realise a number of ppl coming back. In fact for many years my friend cirle was limited to old friends and collegues ,but after this forum I personally met wonerful ppl like vinay,Dr Spirovious,Reju and Madjack.We discussed our technical issues sahred some software and had wonderful time..This may be not happening on any forum.

But now I myself is feeling the spirit starts diluting ,it is like e-group post my postgrad .First there is too much mailing and after 5 years there are no mails - the group died it's natural death.

And manu undertand that this is matuare forum -if you can smell many members are in around 35 or 40+ catagory.This is itself mature hobby which requires serious money .Now there is limit to "fun" or "off centre" topic one can tolerate .I did not want to hurt anyone.Now watches is my passion ,much before Hi-Fi ,in my struggling days I dremt of G -Shock which later replaced by Rolex.But frankly I never felt like putting a watch thread on this forum ..In fact i was despratly looking for Indian watch forum! That is because I seriously feel that it is not this forum is meant for.And there is scaracity of time due to our daily work -you see I wanted to put these thoughts for 2-3 days and I am typing it @ 1 AM !!

Manu I hope you will tajke this in right spirit and show some restraint...How many Sacin Tendulkar interviews you remember?Look where he is and see what happened to vinod kamble -the overshiner???

Anyway moser IMHO I do not appriciate the regional pointing or calling someone monkey .I understand your frustration but this time I id not like your choice of harsh words. I am certain you will take this in right spirit ( Like Jack Daniels or Chivas - I think you too are "spiritual" person like me!)

Praying for Peace and remembring imagine....

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Manu n Moser what I seriously feel -hat is happening is not right......:mad:

Anyway manu I have participated in many of your threads and so I am part of the "crime' ,that I am telling you that crtain self decipline is necessary. I see this forum as useful product or service. And It cannot be everthing for everyone...every product has it's target audience and focus.When it is lost the product starts degrading.Like this target of this forum HI FI ,2 Channel and Multichannel audio and video and related stuff .People come here daily with certain exectations- to get answers and to gain knowledge.

I myself was part of many forums for ine question stand - Joining for specific query and leaving after that . But great part of this forum is I came back and realise a number of ppl coming back. In fact for many years my friend cirle was limited to old friends and collegues ,but after this forum I personally met wonerful ppl like vinay,Dr Spirovious,Reju and Madjack.We discussed our technical issues sahred some software and had wonderful time..This may be not happening on any forum.

But now I myself is feeling the spirit starts diluting ,it is like e-group post my postgrad .First there is too much mailing and after 5 years there are no mails - the group died it's natural death.

And manu undertand that this is matuare forum -if you can smell many members are in around 35 or 40+ catagory.This is itself mature hobby which requires serious money .Now there is limit to "fun" or "off centre" topic one can tolerate .I did not want to hurt anyone.Now watches is my passion ,much before Hi-Fi ,in my struggling days I dremt of G -Shock which later replaced by Rolex.But frankly I never felt like putting a watch thread on this forum ..In fact i was despratly looking for Indian watch forum! That is because I seriously feel that it is not this forum is meant for.And there is scaracity of time due to our daily work -you see I wanted to put these thoughts for 2-3 days and I am typing it @ 1 AM !!

Manu I hope you will tajke this in right spirit and show some restraint...How many Sacin Tendulkar interviews you remember?Look where he is and see what happened to vinod kamble -the overshiner???

Anyway moser IMHO I do not appriciate the regional pointing or calling someone monkey .I understand your frustration but this time I id not like your choice of harsh words. I am certain you will take this in right spirit ( Like Jack Daniels or Chivas - I think you too are "spiritual" person like me!)

Praying for Peace and remembring imagine....

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

i totally agree with you and don't worry i'll be sachin tendulkar not over shiner vinod kambli :)

thanks sir

I think you created the mega speaker thread after reading my advice, and I am glad that you did. But also limit the number of off-topic threads.
Rest is very good. So take some rest.

regards

look anm

that's why i organize special threads for my speaker needs and if meaningful to you mean only posting threads related to audio and video then hifi vision must execute general chit chat thread

i'm just asking simple questions about people liking just to know more of my fellow bros. here ,is it not meaningful by asking some one do you do exercise or this by asking other things than speakers and amps like cars,bikes etc. etc

and also moserw said monkeys from punjab he don't know what punjab and punjabi mean if he is here in our state then only god can help him from disaster by saying us punjabis monkey

why is he directly attack me if he don't like my threads then he can ignore me why is he saying bad words about me in other person's thread why not talking face to face

look yaar i don't join this site so one day these things happen ,i only join this site so i can gain knowledge

anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back