Shall I buy LG BX?

sound and music

I believe the OLED panel is the same on both models but CX has a superior pic processor. Right?

Given their price difference, does it make sense to buy BX than the CX model particularly in my case?

I don’t want 4 HDMI 2.1 connections, two would serve my purpose.

For audio output, I will use my external amp/speakers set up so CX’s audio enhancement hardware/software will be of no use.

Plus I will be using 4k Firestick.

Is there any other major factor that I am missing?

Your advice, please.

You're missing many things. Better motion processing with lesser artifacts and faster stabilization of those artifacts. You're missing some out of the box color accuracy with BX too. CX also has better gradient performance. It also has noticeably higher peak brightness.

If you can afford it, get CX. If not, BX is still an OLED with the same panel. A forum member has just taken B9 and is impressed with it.

Get the CX please, worth the extra 10-15k you will spend on it, specially at 55 inch, price difference won't be much.

I believe the OLED panel is the same on both models but CX has a superior pic processor. Right?

Given their price difference, does it make sense to buy BX than the CX model particularly in my case?

I don’t want 4 HDMI 2.1 connections, two would serve my purpose.

For audio output, I will use my external amp/speakers set up so CX’s audio enhancement hardware/software will be of no use.

Plus I will be using 4k Firestick.

Is there any other major factor that I am missing?

Your advice, please.
Get the CX, it's worth spending the extra $$$. Apart from the superior image processor, it has got higher brightness.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back