Sony Bravia vs everything else

It’s just newer batteries and chips have much better idle drain.

My Korean i10 nios from 2019 was completely idle for 6 months during first wave of COVID and it started immediately too, however my Japanese Suzuki Access 125 wouldn’t even after 1 month of idle. Same with my Japanese Honda Activa 125.

There’s nothing Japanese or Korean about starting vehicle up. It’s all about batteries and their chemistry. More expensive and newer vehicles have better batteries and power management.
Good branded manufacturers make sure their components are better suited for the purpose they serve. Japanese QC standards are high too. My neighbour's 2020 creta has idle starting trouble too.

From what I can say... Whatever Sony makes in OLED is indirectly an LG.

But I go by one logic now... rather than forking out 3L or so on a TV. Buy cheap Chinese and buy often!

China rulzzzzz!

The response time of remote control is the only issue right compared to today's TVs? My KD65X 9300D kicks ass even today but slow to react, only problem.
I have hardly used the TV remote. I always use a capable media player so TV remote is just redundant.

But I go by one logic now... rather than forking out 3L or so on a TV. Buy cheap Chinese and buy often!

China rulzzzzz!
I've got a slightly different opinion. Buy once, buy wise. Surely gets the better quality, overall experience and avoids the hassles of buying over again, easy on planet's health too.

I have hardly used the TV remote. I always use a capable media player so TV remote is just redundant.

I've got a slightly different opinion. Buy once, buy wise. Surely gets the better quality, overall experience and avoids the hassles of buying over again, easy on planet's health too.

I had that for TVs. For every other appliances in the household, I still do look for the "best-in-class". Not for TVs anymore. Let's face it, LG or Sony or maybe Vu. A TV would serve you like 3-5 years at most. LEDs do have a lifespan of their own. So no point going for high stuff. Yeah the picture quality might be a tad bit worse. But hey save the dough in some mutual fund or something.

China rulzzzzz!
Chinese brands don’t have QD OLED though. You need to buy Sony/Samsung to get the tech.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back