Share your favorite Album cover art

it is a lenticular design (you see two images if you tilt the image back and forth).
Thanks ! That's another variety of album cover to look for. I have few lenticular greeting cards which I collected as a kid.

Album sleeve
The sleeve was designed by Apple Records creative director Kosh.
Beetles Abbey Road, Dark side of the moon are considered classic album covers.

:) How is this for an album cover ?->
The most expensive piece of Beatles memorabilia ever - BeatlesNews.com

24235.jpg
14293271.jpg
miles-davis-bitches-brew.jpg
46310.jpg

(1) Maddona - Ray of light Composition and photography is good (2) Miles Davis bitches brew artist Mati Klarwein (3) Grammy award winning album cover by supertramp (Breakfast in America)

73eef63eb36a2a439f1a3e2d2a7e545a.jpg
BE+-+Another+Green+World.jpg

(1) An album cover mentioned in book "The greatest album covers of all time" Also a critically acclaimed Hip Hop Album. (2) A album by Brian Eno - a musician, composer, Producer, Singer & artist. He composed Windows 95 startup music :)

PS : I think this thread should be in "Music" Section.
Honestly 12x12 cm audio cd album art doesn't do justice to artwork. So Thread is in Phono section. Anyway, I have no problem if moved to Music Section.
Cheers

73eef63eb36a2a439f1a3e2d2a7e545a.jpg
BE+-+Another+Green+World.jpg

(1) An album cover mentioned in book "The greatest album covers of all time" Also a critically acclaimed Hip Hop Album. (2) A album by Brian Eno - a musician, composer, Producer, Singer & artist. He composed Windows 95 startup music :)

Wow, both these album covers are really nice! Haven't heard either though.
Should I judge a book by its cover and go ahead and buy them?

Honestly 12x12 cm audio cd album art doesn't do justice to artwork. So Thread is in Phono section. Anyway, I have no problem if moved to Music Section.
Cheers

I agree with you on that. But there are no restraints on the type of artwork. Both are actually music sources. So IMHO Music Section is more appropriate.

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back