Share your favorite Album cover art

Nice thread Hiten.

Honestly 12x12 cm audio cd album art doesn't do justice to artwork. So Thread is in Phono section. Anyway, I have no problem if moved to Music Section.
Cheers
Agree with Hiten. There is a fantastic feel to holding the LP and looking at the album cover art. Infact, what we have on this thread is only the front part of the LP. In most albums, it is the artwork inside that is even more beautiful and also convey a lot of information.

My favourites (also owned):
Pink Floyd: The Wall (My set has nothing written on the front and back of LP Cover. All the details are in the inner sleeve.)
Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the moon
An Evening with Mohd.Rafi (I think Rafi had a thing for cars. I have two of Rafi's LPs and they both have him either inside or alongside an exotic 70's car)

Osibissa: Heads
Osibisa-Heads-491856.jpg

KISS Dynasty
kiss-dynasty-10.jpg

Last edited:
Could Not agree more. This thread is rocking. Whats also there inside is an Album art booklet. Unfortunately I dont own any. But I have many e-copies. Infact, for the albums which I have ripped copies I also have their e-Album art covers. Iknow I can not touch it (except the screen :)) but its a wonderful feeling nonetheless.

Last edited:
Infact, what we have on this thread is only the front part of the LP. In most albums, it is the artwork inside that is even more beautiful and also convey a lot of information.
You mean albums with gatefold sleeves right ? Artwork for album cover is a lost art. I don't see any meticulously drawn and thought about meaningful album art these days.

I found this wonderful web site to find and download the album arts. I was searching web to load album arts in my collection. I thought of sharing with you all guys. It has album arts for most of the albums and most of the artists.

Album Covers - Album Cover Project

If any other guy know of other sites please share. I am looking for Bob Dylan Album Arts. It does not seem to be on this site. Very strange.

Last edited:
acdc--family-jewels--albumcoverproject.com.jpg

aerosmith--pump-aerosmith--albumcoverproject.com.jpg

aerosmith--get-a-grip--albumcoverproject.com.jpg

judas-priest--screaming-for-vengeance--albumcoverproject.com.jpg

painkiller-17.jpg

iron_maiden_somewhere_in_time.jpg

gosh so many of them covers that i like!!! will keep adding :D

Last edited:
Uriah%2BHeep%2B-%2BInnocent%2BVictim_f.jpg

Battle-Rages-On.jpg

deep_purple_fireball_front.jpg

My all time Fave Deep Purple Song - Ian Paice Nails that Drum Solo!!!

album_Deep-Purple-Deep-Purple-in-Rock.jpg

Jimi_Hendrix_Axis_album_cover.jpg

megadeth-the-world-needs-a-hero.jpg

Metallica.jpg

Gamma_Ray_Land_Of_The_Free_2_cd_cover_artwork.jpg

album-vile-wdvd.jpg

:D one of the cleanest album covers of CC, don't think the others would be allowed to be posted:cool:

Some favourite album art from my cassette days:
Meatloaf: Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell
220px-Bat_out_of_Hell_II.jpg

London Boys: Twelve Commandments of Dance
The-London-Boys-The-Twelve-Comman-484992.jpg

Patty Smyth: Patty Smyth
album-patty-smyth.jpg

Patty Smyth on this cover was so beautiful, I used to keep staring at this album cover... was in my early teens then;). Been a while since I listened to my favourite song in that album "Sometimes Love just ain't enough"

Scorpions: Gold
images

Last edited:
Hey guys. I could not find a better place to ask this question. Its silly though. I was under impression that HMV stands for His Master's Voice until I came across this pic. Does it really stand for Home Made Vinyls? I thought otherwise.

fajfbaack.jpg

Hey guys. I could not find a better place to ask this question. Its silly though. I was under impression that HMV stands for His Master's Voice until I came across this pic. Does it really stand for Home Made Vinyls? I thought otherwise.
Interesting pic Taurean. I doubt if there is an album art like that because it says FLAC which is a lossless digital format.

Anyways, HMV is "His Master's Voice".

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back