Shippers from usa to India

pdhanwada

Planning to buy a amp from either audiogon or ebay usa get it delivered to my friend in usa. From there would like to get it shipped to India or directly get it delivered to India.

I problem is most of the sellers on audiogon do not ship international. May be we can convince them if we atleast have shipper who can do this.

I know this has been discussed before, May be new shippers have come out doing this.

let me know.

Thanks
pandu

You can try these
amazon.com (for 110V)
amazon.de (for 230V )
ebay - GlobalEasyBuy

i was looking for the same info. Thanks for sharing.
@pdhanwada- can you please let us know your experience one you have shipped

I've used USPS sometime back to send about 6Kgs, reached boston to chennai in a weeks time.

hi all,
What would be the best option to bring a take classic 5.0 speaker package from amazon,approx 9kgs. Time is not an issue. Cost and safety is the concern :)

Thanks

hi all,
What would be the best option to bring a take classic 5.0 speaker package from amazon,approx 9kgs. Time is not an issue. Cost and safety is the concern :)

Thanks

What is the price of ETC 5.0 in Amazon? Aramex will charge Approx. 4.5 to 5K..no Idea if there is any cheaper options available. If you can search hard in market ETC 5.1 can be bought in India around 27K...unless amazon offer is way below this price its never recommended.

Shipping by Aramex will cost $146 (= about INR 7300/- at today's rates).

^^ I don't think so. Esp. as the ship-your-package-to-India-from-abroad service is provided through ShopnShip.

^^ I think ShopnShip is a service run by Aramex.

The ShopnShip website has a shipping rates calculator, and the calculator returned $146 as shipping charges to India.

Thank you all for the help.

@idlebrain-5.0 cost 300 dollar in amazon. I tried much to get one piece from india itself. couldnt find any.

@kittu- will check out the link you shared.

Aramex and shopnship will ship directly without any contacts in US. I have a friend in US who can ship it to my address. still i fing the 8k shipping charge attractive if it is including duty. I have seen that Usps is thw cheapest option. Have anyone shipped speakers or amps using usps. Any clue on how duty is calculated and collected.

Thanks in Advance
Antony

9kgs for ETC 5.1?? Gross or Net. These guys charge on Gross / Mt.Volume whichever is higher.

Gross Wt of my CB5 pair is 7kgs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back