• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

sandeepmohan

My Vintage build.
Man oh man. I would give up my high end stereo for one of these any day (Even if it is a trade off in sound quality). Hope you have this paired with a similar era loud speaker.

Those subtle lights, tiny buttons that did something or nothing, all adds to the charm owning one of these.

I owned a Technics SU-800, RS-TR165, SH-8038 paired to a SB-G750 not too long ago. Not to be compared to your gear but reasonably good Hi Fi. Gave it up for the high end world. I sold it for double the price I bought it! You don't hear of this with anything you try and sell today.

Where did you manage to source these components from? We never got Mini Disc in India

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

Pavan1112

Man oh man. I would give up my high end stereo for one of these any day (Even if it is a trade off in sound quality). Hope you have this paired with a similar era loud speaker.

Those subtle lights, tiny buttons that did something or nothing, all adds to the charm owning one of these.

I owned a Technics SU-800, RS-TR165, SH-8038 paired to a SB-G750 not too long ago. Not to be compared to your gear but reasonably good Hi Fi. Gave it up for the high end world. I sold it for double the price I bought it! You don't hear of this with anything you try and sell today.

Where did you manage to source these components from? We never got Mini Disc in India
So glad to know that people still appreciate Vintage equipment. Have loads of Vintage equipment. Have imported all of them as the ones you find here aren’t well maintained.
If you’re based in Bangalore do drop by. Will pm my number if you’re interested. Cheers!!!

SPONSORED ADS