Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Hi sir, more details about your amazing setup

Hi mahi..this my old pic...And please call me mano :)...Iam not sir yet...haven't been knighted by the queen so far :D

What is in the pic from left to right is as under mentioned :

Metrum Ambre roon end point
AMR dp-777 tube dac
Parasound halo integrated amp
Krell KSA 100 mk2 power amp
Deviant D-premier integrated amp
Ps audio ps1200 power regenerator
Pmc 20.26

And below are my new additions. But as I mentioned before, I will be building my own rack to house everything. This is my daughters bedroom, so have to go vertical to free up space for my daughter to have her space to play with her friends :)

IMG-20190704-WA0046.jpgIMG-20190704-WA0046.jpgIMG-20190704-WA0045.jpgIMG-20190704-WA0047.jpg

These are as under mentioned:

Esoteric k-01 sacd player
TAD 1000 tube mono block amps
Classe T1 tuner
T+A P1260R preamp

Last edited:
Super awesome, I have been curious about the pmc

Thanks jenson :)

There is a thread running regarding pmc speakers in the speaker section. And you can read my rants there :D

They have the fastest, deepest and the most punchy bass I've ever heard. The bass slam is immense. Most other speakers will sound polite in comparison. So they are great for bass heads like me. But if your interest is in vocals , then there are better speakers out there for similar money :)

Thanks jenson :)

There is a thread running regarding pmc speakers in the speaker section. And you can read my rants there :D

They have the fastest, deepest and the most punchy bass I've ever heard. The bass slam is immense. Most other speakers will sound polite in comparison. So they are great for bass heads like me. But if your interest is in vocals , then there are better speakers out there for similar money :)
That’s odd, the best speakers I’ve ever heard were TLs at FM Hari Iyer’s place. They had deep bass, no boom and excellent and natural mids.

Hi mano
Hi mahi..this my old pic...And please call me mano :)...Iam not sir yet...haven't been knighted by the queen so far :D

What is in the pic from left to right is as under mentioned :

Metrum Ambre roon end point
AMR dp-777 tube dac
Parasound halo integrated amp
Krell KSA 100 mk2 power amp
Deviant D-premier integrated amp
Ps audio ps1200 power regenerator
Pmc 20.26

And below are my new additions. But as I mentioned before, I will be building my own rack to house everything. This is my daughters bedroom, so have to go vertical to free up space for my daughter to have her space to play with her friends :)

View attachment 36939View attachment 36939View attachment 36940View attachment 36941

These are as under mentioned:

Esoteric k-01 sacd player
TAD 1000 tube mono block amps
Classe T1 tuner
T+A P1260R preamp
Thank you for your valuable reply, you have good audio setup ,

That’s odd, the best speakers I’ve ever heard were TLs at FM Hari Iyer’s place. They had deep bass, no boom and excellent and natural mids.

Hi sandeep...that they still do. But the pmc twenty series were designed to be fast. Their bass is super fast. Naim addicts always end up with pmc, as naims PRAT will be complimented by the pmc's frantic pace. Once you hear a fast paced track on these...everything else will sound like slow motion. But in the audio world there is a trade off for everything. And pmc have traded the weight in presentation for pace, depth and speed. These have been my much belowed speakers for 4 years now. And nothing I've heard can beat them at edm and punk. But as I age, hopefully gracefully, Iam tending to mellow down. And that is where other speakers come in :)

Hi sandeep...that they still do. But the pmc twenty series were designed to be fast. Their bass is super fast. Naim addicts always end up with pmc, as naims PRAT will be complimented by the pmc's frantic pace. Once you hear a fast paced track on these...everything else will sound like slow motion. But in the audio world there is a trade off for everything. And pmc have traded the weight in presentation for pace, depth and speed. These have been my much belowed speakers for 4 years now. And nothing I've heard can beat them at edm and punk. But as I age, hopefully gracefully, Iam tending to mellow down. And that is where other speakers come in :)

Do you think that Naim NAIT 5si will go well with Castle Knight 5?

Do you think that Naim NAIT 5si will go well with Castle Knight 5?
Hi Helium flight.. Thanks for reaching out to me :)
I've never actually heard a castle knight speaker. But they are a revered UK manufacturer. But Iam not familiar with their sound signature. Both naim and exposure do PRAT really well. So the speaker matching has to depend on your taste in music. Folks who are edm and punk addicts like me, pair them with pmc , and it gives a very propulsive sound. It will make you stand up and tap around and dance.

And people looking for a neutral presentation pair them with the likes of sonus Faber, which balance out that pace with their slightly laid back character to give a non propulsive sound. Even Qacoustics work great with naim. Lots of folks in the UK use the concept 40, 300 and 500 with naim. The slightly laid back character of the Qacoustics , gets balanced by the pace, and drive of the naim.

So depends on your choice of your music entirely I must say...But if you can let me know what genres you listen to most...then I can get a better understanding :)

Thought would clean room and then take photos but that did not happen so, here are some pictures showing how the room looks.

The room

DAC - Schiit Yggdrasil, preamp - Silvercore Preamp 324 and amp - Karan Acoustics KAS400

Tekton Design Double Impact

Equitech 2RQ powering everything

Ugly side of system - NUC with LPS

Deliberately installed this on wall because with phone as remote, noticed that I never let a song complete. A touch screen monitor connected to NUC.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back