Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

View attachment 33968
Source : RPi + Allo BOSS DAC , CCA
Buffer : FX-Audio Tube (Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV) buffer
Amp : Norge 1000 Gold
Speakers : Leron MKII (Dayton RS-100 FR drivers)
Subwoofer: MJ Acoustics Reference 100

same question here too - are the ears at same height as the dayton drivers at listening position ?

or maybe you have arrived at this after experimenting..

tried the sub parallel to the speakers or ahead of them ??

sometimes its the house considerations that come in play

but a nice rig overall and looks very nice too

no need to change anything as long as the music is flowing and the feet are tapping..and the hands are free to move
( except to scratch the audio itch :) )

regards

same question here too - are the ears at same height as the dayton drivers at listening position ?

or maybe you have arrived at this after experimenting..

tried the sub parallel to the speakers or ahead of them ??

They are at ear level. Picture shows they are higher than ear level but they are not.

Integrating sub is complex. Have been trying with different placement for an year now. My observations are:

Placement 1: Centre to speakers (behind TV Stand) - Look wise, it is good as it completely disappears behind the TV stand. Bass was boomy. Sound wise -Very bad
Placement 2: Centre to speakers (front to TV stand) - Sounds great, tight punch. 'No-No' from wife as it sits right at center of the living room.
Placement 3: Right Corner - Not good as placement #2 but not bad as placement #1. Compromise. Small & cheap arrangements like yoga mat and Carom coin:) under the spikes helped to improve the Sub's performance.

clean simple and cool.

are those 30.1 placed higher than they should be ?

cannot get a listening height perspective from the pic - so asking

regards
The stands are taller than standard 30.1 stands.but the tweeters are 90 cm from the floor which is same as my ears at my listening position.

^ Hi.. Have heard that those Harbeth are really something special. How do they sound ?

^ Hi.. Have heard that those Harbeth are really something special. How do they sound ?
For me they are detailed,not analytical,open sounding but non fatiguing, great natural midrange with presence,holographic feel on some recordings,while some recording are very flat.they are true to recording.but forgiving on low quality.I haven't heard any other harbeths.so can't compare.infact I have only heard other hifi systems only couple of times.

Harbeths have a non fatiguing sound, totally centered around the midrange. May not sound good for Rock music.

For me they are detailed,not analytical,open sounding but non fatiguing, great natural midrange with presence,holographic feel on some recordings,while some recording are very flat.they are true to recording.but forgiving on low quality.I haven't heard any other harbeths.so can't compare.infact I have only heard other hifi systems only couple of times.
Missed this one:They are very very good at low volumes.

My Home Theater setup which was my dream for many years.

Brief History
  • Bought an Intex 4.1 multimedia speaker for my desktop in 2001
  • Got a sony home theatre 5.1 DVD system in 2010
  • In 2015, purchased a Yamaha Amp and POLK TL1600 combo
  • Upgraded my Fronts and Center to Polk Signature series in 2019
Happy with the current setup since it sounds awesome with movies and music :D 3423934240

My Home Theater setup which was my dream for many years.

Brief History
  • Bought an Intex 4.1 multimedia speaker for my desktop in 2001
  • Got a sony home theatre 5.1 DVD system in 2010
  • In 2015, purchased a Yamaha Amp and POLK TL1600 combo
  • Upgraded my Fronts and Center to Polk Signature series in 2019
Happy with the current setup since it sounds awesome with movies and music :D View attachment 34239View attachment 34240
Looks nice. Model? Is it s55 or 60

Sure and will post it shortly. BTW, you have an ULTIMATE HT setup. I am Drooling over it..
Then what do you make of this one? In Chennai. Maybe you could go check it out :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back