Some more interesting info on CD players...

Shanti, I was only rambling and self introspecting in my post.

Never meant to imply that You were prodding me to fake an interest....

Sir,

1 small suggestion.

SNV wants to sell his dCS.
You may not be a buyer;
But, you may meet or know some one that can / could / would like to consider / that is where you come into the picture.
Go listen - form an 'opinion' [good or bad] so that if there is a chance to talk about it / you have an opinion that is your own & not one that is HP's or JA's or MF's or PM's etc. [These are all short forms of reviewer names - as they write on different blogs & forums]
We go to a car show - see cars - sit in them - drive them some times, but we do not always buy them - at least I do not....

I just say 1 simple thing, get a chance, listen to a product - any product, so that you have an opinion on it & that is your own personal opinion. Does not have to be what all others say, so long as it is what you heard & liked.
You are going to walk away in the +ve..
Just my 2 cents worth !
All the Best !

I have travelled to so many places in India & Internationally, only to visit audio show / demo room / manufacturing facilities along with concert halls to attend live events [pure acoustic] so that I can have an opinion. I may not like what I hear - happens so many times, but that is my opinion. No one is forced to accept it. :clapping:

http://www.hifivision.com/audio-vid...ts-do-they-make-differance-13.html#post108679

We did some interesting 'test'
You 'should have called' Sound & Vision.
That way you too could have heard the players....

I always say - never think twice before asking.
If you ask - you shall get !

It was an interesting afternoon.

PM me your e-mail address & I will send pics to you..

Amp Nut [from another forum] was present & we were at his house...

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back