sonodyne 26% discount is back this season

I got in touch with the Sonodyne Kolkata guys. They are giving 26% off and then charging 4% for shipping and 5.5% octroi on the discounted price to send it to Bangalore ... Do these products really attract octroi?

I got in touch with the Sonodyne Kolkata guys. They are giving 26% off and then charging 4% for shipping and 5.5% octroi on the discounted price to send it to Bangalore ... Do these products really attract octroi?

As far as I know, Octroi is not charged in Karnataka. Hence folks in Bangalore should be able to get 22% discount. Did you managed to get a pricelist of their products after discount?

thanks,

As far as I know, Octroi is not charged in Karnataka. Hence folks in Bangalore should be able to get 22% discount. Did you managed to get a pricelist of their products after discount?

thanks,

I enquired about 3 products. The discounted rates at Kolkata Showroom (before shipping and octroi) is as follows:

sonus 2605 v3 x 2 = Rs.21460/-
Roarr 108 x 1 = Rs.11692/-
roarr 210 x 1 = Rs.14393/-

I was quoted final price of 23546 for Sonus 2605 v3 pair

Just spoke to them again and they told me no octroi to ship to Bangalore :)

Final price for Sonus 2605 V3 pair - Rs 22,318.

Last edited:
As per my conversation with Solodyne/Kolkata folks -

1. they provided a bank a/c number to pay online.
2. once they recieve payment, will generate invoice & send product to their sonodyne/Lalbagh/bangalore office.
3. 5 working days to be delivered to sonodyne/lalbagh/bangalore.
4. I have to pick it from there.

Quoted price for roarr 210:
MRP = 19450, Discount @26% = 5057, Freigth @ 4% = 575
Total= 19459 - 5057+ 575 = 14968.

No octrai :)

I am planning to order one.

I too called them and was given the same price for Hyderabad. However they
said they need a waybill, which they said can be generated from online and
need to be sent to them.

Planning to order the roarr 210. Hope it turns out good.

Guys,

Were any of you asked to provide waybill information or form?. The guy I spoke to, asked me to download a waybill form from the net, fill it and send it to him. Any ideas?.

Bank Details for Sonodyne.
Contact Number -
Hand Held : +91 98 36 520520

SONODYNE ELECTRONICS CO. PVT. LTD.
HDFC-NEW ALIPROE BRANCH
AC NO-00402290000566
IFC CODE-HDFC0000040

Hope this information is helpful.

Friends,

I have bought Roarr210, that will be sent tomorrow from Kolkata by Hwh-Ypr express. If they send it tomorrow, my product will be in Bangalore by Thursday morning.
One more person has already bought some products from Bangalore.

Who has not can go for it. I would like to recomend Sonodyne products as those are really gud. I have bought Sonus2605 V3 last year and I am really satisfied with the product considering the product price and comparing quite a few speakers in ProFx, Cinebels, Modern World, and HT Store in Bangalore.

Guys,

Were any of you asked to provide waybill information or form?. The guy I spoke to, asked me to download a waybill form from the net, fill it and send it to him. Any ideas?.

I wasnt asked for it. I just payed for Sonus 2605. Since they have an office in Bangalore, they will ship there and I have to pick it up. I am assuming they dont have an office in Hyd. and so they will ship it to you directly. It sounds like they will use this form to provide your details to the courier guys.

Guys,

Dude...as far as logistics z concerned....i dun hv much idea of speakers..but the waybill he z asking you z a commercial document dat can be dowloaded from Commercial tax deptt webpage that enable the transporter to enter the good into the border of the state you are living in.
Most probably you are living in a state whr d State govt make it a point to have good accompanied with waybills to get the same cleared at Commercial tax checkpost...

better try gettin the same in another nearby states as you wont get a Waybill as the same is not for individual...but for firms/companies.

Hope it helps :)

PS; Waybill is required for bringing Sensitive items as per CST deptt and AFAIK Speakers dont fall under that category.

Friends,

I have bought Roarr210, that will be sent tomorrow from Kolkata by Hwh-Ypr express. If they send it tomorrow, my product will be in Bangalore by Thursday morning.
One more person has already bought some products from Bangalore.

Who has not can go for it. I would like to recomend Sonodyne products as those are really gud. I have bought Sonus2605 V3 last year and I am really satisfied with the product considering the product price and comparing quite a few speakers in ProFx, Cinebels, Modern World, and HT Store in Bangalore.

How much you paid for roarr210 in Bangalore after discount?

Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

Hi,
I am also planning to upgrade( have an old BPL sanyo CWX-69 but in excellent condn). Sonodyne 2504V3 is available at Durgapur @ 16000 and 2605 @ 21500 after discount. As advised by many learned friends at HFV, I am going for an AVR and a pair of FS first and gradually build up( my liking- Music/movies = 80/20 and room size is 12x12)). Sonodyne has only Denon 1513 here(26900/-). I can buy Denon-1612 from Kolkata, if I have to and maybe, speakers of other brands. Whether Denon 1513 with any of these FS are a good buy or I should start exploring Kolkata shops? Can anybody guide please? Thanks.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back