sonodyne 26% discount is back this season

For the first time Im seeing Kolkata being the centre of attraction, usually the city lags behind in all areas as compared to other cities...for a change it feels good...
I will be buying the 2605 FS with Roar210, rear diapoles & the avant CS before 31st..

Hi,
I am asking abt direct from sonodyne, how much that FM paid for roarr210 after discount for Bangalore

Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

Thats what, even if you order through hifi mart, its the sonodyne people who will call you up regarding delivery, discount will be the same all over India.

before it was 10% off now it is 26% call up abhishek choudhry and ask dude, he give all information on phone also and mail also.

Last edited:
The offer is valid only upto 31st jan. However I paid some advance to the local dealer and he will deliver even after 31st ( 2604 V3 @ 15400) as the present stock was all sold out. They have also promised Yamaha V-373 in place of Denon 1513/1713,which everybody is recommending.Discount on V-373 AVR is not much( finally 28 K), but everything will be door delivered at no extra cost. Waiting eagerly.:licklips:

I think they will too....I am not sure what I might pick up this year. Last year I bought the 1501 BS, I am really satisfied with them, very nice speakers, they have come to life after I picked up the 320 amplifier in August.
I need a pair of good book shelves, that way I can have a separate music and HT system.
Already am familiar with Sonodyne sound signature, so may go for something different for speakers, but 26% discount is almost too good to let go! So likely it will be a Roar210.

i just sent an enquiry about the 26% discount through their website. will update if they reply.
i am also planning to buy a pair of rear speakers and the newly launched DAC which they had showcased in mumbai hi fi show.....
cheers

I checked from Jayesh Mathur of Sonodyne, North India Sales and he told me that you had also phoned him on the January offer in Delhi. He said that he would revert to me after checking up from Calcutta as so far there had been no offer in Delhi.
Do you know which dealer stocks sonodyne for proper demo and has good product range? In fact I wanted to hear them before taking a view?

Last edited:
I have called the sonodyne bangalore office ( Got this address from sonodyne website ).
Name: Sonodyne Electronics Co. Pvt. Ltd.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details:
#26, 2nd Cross,10th Main (off 100ft Road), Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560038
T: +91 80 41573293, 25290089

He told it is not the showroom and discount information is not available.
Asked me to check in sonodyne showroom in Croma EVA Mall.

Better to call the main office in Calcutta and check. I believe they provide discount at their Calcutta location and have it shipped to your respective locations at a freight of 4%. The contact no of the mani square office is - Partha P Biswas 033-40603090

Yes, I think they will ship it to locations outside Calcutta for a charge of 6% and not 4% after all the discount.

During this Aug 2013, when an exchange offer was going on (20% on general av and 25% on sonodyne) Sonodyne Kolkata was selling products with the discount provided that you send the old product at your own cost to Calcutta and they were charge 6% for shipping after discount.

However, it is better to call them directly and get updated.

The hifimart prices are as below.

1501 V3 BS - Rs.13710
C2501 Centre - Rs. 8295.

Is this the same selling price from Sonodyne or is it discounted price in hifimart?
Will the sonodyne discount of 26% on the above prices?

The hifimart prices are as below.

1501 V3 BS - Rs.13710
C2501 Centre - Rs. 8295.

Is this the same selling price from Sonodyne or is it discounted price in hifimart?
Will the sonodyne discount of 26% on the above prices?

This is the MRP of the BS and centre and I think Sonodyne Showroom all over India sells at this price.

However, Hifimart offers 10% discount through out the year but sonodyne offers discount occasionally (either 26% on Republic Day or some exchange offer). Shipping is free in Hifimart, but Sonodyne Kolkata will charge 6% shipping outside Calcutta.

I bought my centre my hifimart but delivered from the Sonodyne warehouse in Calcutta located 3-4 kms away from my house. And bookshelf I have purchased directly from the showroom.

Hope this clears any confusion.

Nothing on the Jan sale, on email (I mailed them), on hfv or on the Sonodyne India facebook group. Should I add yet, or is it time to give up on holding my breath any longer ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back