Sonodyne home audio now available at HiFiMART.com

HiFiVision

Super Moderator

2yy2lh2.jpg

We are happy to announce that Sonodyne home audio products are now available at India's audio video home theatre and hi-fi shopping mart

Sonodyne represents excellent value for money and are popular for their Sonus line of audio speakers and the Roarr line of active subwoofers.

Members can buy any of the listed Sonodyne products online using multiple payment options available at India's audio video home theatre and hi-fi shopping mart.

What about Active Speakers: SM-50AK, SMA100AK???

Will these be available too?

Great! this is good news. Congratulations!

Can you also think about adding other popular Indian brands such as Norge, Lithos, Lyrita etc?

2yy2lh2.jpg

We are happy to announce that Sonodyne home audio products are now available at India's audio video home theatre and hi-fi shopping mart

Sonodyne represents excellent value for money and are popular for their Sonus line of audio speakers and the Roarr line of active subwoofers.

Members can buy any of the listed Sonodyne products online using multiple payment options available at India's audio video home theatre and hi-fi shopping mart.

is the pre/power available ?

What about Active Speakers: SM-50AK, SMA100AK???

Will these be available too?

Don't worry friends in another 2-3 months time SONODYNE will start selling All their Products in Hi Fi Mart.

As all the Dealers dealing Sonodyne in India are quiting dealership.

So SOnodyne has to sell all their Products only through websites or Forums.

But one Has to buy without auditioning
:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Don't worry friends in another 2-3 months time SONODYNE will start selling All their Products in Hi Fi Mart.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an idea sonodyne :)

Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

Both the Models Si 310 and 320 are not value for money.

Of course they aren't. :)
Sonodyne, however does not look at it that way, unfortunately.

In 2K8-9 they were trying to flog off their home cinema surround processor/6.1 channel combo for an insane amount of money especially given the outdated specs of the processor. I mean, who the hell would pay 1 lakh plus for an obsolete system (minus HDMI) that could not decode Dolby Digital Plus/TruHD and DTS HD/Master Audio? :lol:

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ARE already selling their products at HiFi Mart.
Problem is, why on earth should I buy the SiA 320 amp at 16K when I can purchase a budget Marantz for 20K?

Last edited:

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like an existing Sonodyne Dealer & a hugely pissed off one at that :eek:

You sound like an existing Sonodyne Dealer & a hugely pissed off one at that :eek:

I don't think he's p!$$ed. I think he's just telling it like it is. :eek:

Sonodyne have absolutely no idea what they're doing in the market.

Of course they aren't. :)
Sonodyne, however does not look at it that way, unfortunately.

In 2K8-9 they were trying to flog off their home cinema surround processor/6.1 channel combo for an insane amount of money especially given the outdated specs of the processor. I mean, who the hell would pay 1 lakh plus for an obsolete system (minus HDMI) that could not decode Dolby Digital Plus/TruHD and DTS HD/Master Audio? :lol:

They ARE already selling their products at HiFi Mart.
Problem is, why on earth should I buy the SiA 320 amp at 16K when I can purchase a budget Marantz for 20K?

Yes..You are right....Sonodyne never realised their potential in Home Audio market....There 6.1 channel pre/power combo was around 60K..Def not 1 lakh plus.....But there 6 channel power amplifier was a monster...1350VA power consumption....

All they need to do is revamp their surround pre-amplifier uptodate & sell it with the same power amplifier combo for around the same / lil more price & am sure they have a winner in their hands....

Am one of the prospective buyers of Surround pre-power combo if Sonodyne decides to bring back....:eek:hyeah:

Dear friend i am an existing Sonodyne user not a dealer,i am facing problem with my uranus system and been trying to get serviced from past 1 year but no service support either from local dealer or from the Sonodyne peoples.
And i have shared what i have experienced.

Dear friend i am an existing Sonodyne user not a dealer,i am facing problem with my uranus system and been trying to get serviced from past 1 year but no service support either from local dealer or from the Sonodyne peoples.
And i have shared what i have experienced.

Thanks for sharing your plight. Earlier, we had people crying hoarse for wanting to buy Sonodyne gear, now that its available on the forum, people are angry. To top that, you have mentioned about your plight of poor after sales service from Sonodyne.

Am sure its all confusing for prospective buyers of Sonodyne gear.

Something not right? :eek:

Why is it that people always seek the services of the 'company' to rectify or repair equipments? There are many, honest, suitably qualified electrical/electronic tecnicians in the market. Yes, one has to look for them ... ask about their contacts ... city-specific.

Obviously, you would have to pay ... even if the goods are still under warranty. But, isn't that better than keeping a defect alive for ages?

Yes..You are right....Sonodyne never realised their potential in Home Audio market....There 6.1 channel pre/power combo was around 60K..Def not 1 lakh plus.....But there 6 channel power amplifier was a monster...1350VA power consumption....

It needs one more amp and a beefier power supply to bring it to the modern era :) I told them that at the Kolkata listening room in 2K08. :eek:hyeah:

All they need to do is revamp their surround pre-amplifier uptodate & sell it with the same power amplifier combo for around the same / lil more price & am sure they have a winner in their hands....

I also told them that no one in their right minds would pay that kind of money for a preamp setup that did not have any HDMI inputs and which could not handle the latest HD audio codecs.

Turns out I was right... :lol:

Am one of the prospective buyers of Surround pre-power combo if Sonodyne decides to bring back....:eek:hyeah:

I would buy it too, but ONLY if they do it right.

Thanks for sharing your plight. Earlier, we had people crying hoarse for wanting to buy Sonodyne gear, now that its available on the forum, people are angry.

People are angry at Sonodyne's stupidity, my friend, not the fact that the brand is now available on HiFi Mart. :)

To top that, you have mentioned about your plight of poor after sales service from Sonodyne.

My dad had the Sonodyne Uranus I (minus turntable) when it first came out. Service was NOT a problem at Sonodyne and spares were easily available in their service centre in New Alipore at the time. :)

Am sure its all confusing for prospective buyers of Sonodyne gear.

Something not right? :eek:

Now that foreign brands are available, people want more bang for their buck, that's all.

i want to buy stereo amplifier and budget is 15000 to 20000 rs should i go for the sonodyne ,marantz , denon or any good brand

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back