Sonus faber - now in india

SNV

Dear All,
Greetings!

It is with immense pleasure that I announce the arrival of Sonus Faber in India. We have been appointed as their exclusive distributor for India.

A highly renowned company from Italy is one of the leading brands in the loudspeaker market. The range of Sonus Faber has won several accolades and awards over the years globally.

From the Toy speaker to the Stradivari, all products are made in Italy.
Divergent to many high end brands, now manufactured in China, Sonus Faber products are still hand made in Italy.

Their range of Loudspeakers consists of four series
TOY, LIUTO, CREMONA & HOMAGE SERIES.

For further information, kindly log on to - :: SONUS FABER :: or email us on [email protected]

Sonus Faber the artisan of sound/"handmade"

Regards
SNV

they enjoy a reputation, and are very good looking too, but I guess Indians would need to pay twice/ thrice of their price in Europe/ America?

they enjoy a reputation, and are very good looking too, but I guess Indians would need to pay twice/ thrice of their price in Europe/ America?

Dear anm,

Unlike other rival brands of Sonus Faber that are priced over 50% of US retail, we have priced Sonus Faber (barring a few models) at par with US retail prices.

Regards
SNV

ok - can you please mail me the list of speakers in 1 lakh range?
I have been planning to buy some good speakers, and as the discussions these days are pointing towards ushers and proacs. I hope Sonus Faber would have something in this price range?

rregards

Dear anm,

Unlike other rival brands of Sonus Faber that are priced over 50% of US retail, we have priced Sonus Faber (barring a few models) at par with US retail prices.

Regards
SNV

Sorry SNV could not hold back on this! So are you suggesting there is a retail price in the US? Retail POS is where the black/white becomes grey very easily

ok - can you please mail me the list of speakers in 1 lakh range?
I have been planning to buy some good speakers, and as the discussions these days are pointing towards ushers and proacs. I hope Sonus Faber would have something in this price range?

rregards

Dear anm,

You could consider the Toy Tower from Sonus Faber.

Regards
SNV

And now in Bangalore only at Absolute Phase. Will inform you guys once we get the first shipment from SNV.

Thats Correct. Sonus Faber will be soon exclusively available in Bangalore at Absolute Phase.

Cheers!

Regards
SNV

Last edited:
Sorry SNV could not hold back on this! So are you suggesting there is a retail price in the US? Retail POS is where the black/white becomes grey very easily

Dear marsilians,

It is an indication of where our prices stand v/s other rival brands in India. Simple.

Regards
SNV

Cool. Just out of curiosity, why Prices aren't listed on many audio shop websites?

Welcome!!! Sonus faber models look fabulous and stunning. Hope it sounds in that way too! is what I believe.
Hope with right pricing and good dealer/service networks it should establish well in India.
Best of Luck.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back