Sony 8G vs LG C9

Congratulations. I am also planning to upgrade soon to the 65C9. One question. I currently have the 55UH850T mounted on a standard wall bracket. Not the movable one. Can I use the same for the 65C9? Also any good place in Mumbai who deals with wall mounts ?

Congratulations. I am also planning to upgrade soon to the 65C9. One question. I currently have the 55UH850T mounted on a standard wall bracket. Not the movable one. Can I use the same for the 65C9? Also any good place in Mumbai who deals with wall mounts ?

LG gives a sturdy and articulating wall mount for free. Keep it fixed if you don't want to move.

Congratulations - LG C9 is what I had told you 3 pages ago. :)

If only Sony had priced their OLEDs better - I doubt I had considered C9.

Honestly, even now, I am on fence with C9. I need 75in and I don't want to rob a bank to get a 75in OLED. I'll stick to LED panels. Sony 950G 75in is 4L - and that is insanely priced considering in US it is at exactly half the price.

Congratulations - LG C9 is what I had told you 3 pages ago. :)

If only Sony had priced their OLEDs better - I doubt I had considered C9.

Honestly, even now, I am on fence with C9. I need 75in and I don't want to rob a bank to get a 75in OLED. I'll stick to LED panels. Sony 950G 75in is 4L - and that is insanely priced considering in US it is at exactly half the price.

Thanks.75 inch oled is to expensive. You can buy a land hahaha. Why don’t you consider a projector and screen? I don’t have space to accommodate a screen so I went for tv else projector for sure

Well guys finally done with the installation. Now please guide me with some common settings for avoiding oled burnin. And also the front display didn’t have any film. Seen in videos where both front and back has a film. How to check usage hours ?

8EE0BA40-9A6A-45AA-90F2-5266464851D1.jpeg

Well guys finally done with the installation. Now please guide me with some common settings for avoiding oled burnin

View attachment 42322

Awesome! Enjoy. :D

Nothing as such. Turn off pixel shift actually. It won't really prevent burn-in anyway. Logo luminance low or medium will work. My ISF settings I have already given to you for sale mode. For bright room, I keep the same but just bump up OLED light to where I need it to be. Contrast at 80 and peak brightness at off will disable ABL. For disabling ASBL, you need a service remote or a phone with infrared sensor and buy an app.

congrats.. you can check the usage hours here.. (hope installation guy had walked you through the basic settings)
Settings -> General -> About this TV -> Total Power On Time
They didn’t know much. I played Dolby vision content but the tv recognised it as HDR so I asked them and they said I have saved the name of the file wrongly and I have to save it naming Dolby vision lol. Also was worried why it didn’t have a protection film in the display but had at the back should I be worried ?
Awesome! Enjoy. :D

Nothing as such. Turn off pixel shift actually. It won't really prevent burn-in anyway. Logo luminance low or medium will work. My ISF settings I have already given to you for sale mode. For bright room, I keep the same but just bump up OLED light to where I need it to be. Contrast at 80 and peak brightness at off will disable ABL. For disabling ASBL, you need a service remote or a phone with infrared sensor and buy an app.
well home is a mess been cleaning and re-arranging mostly will get time after 8 to check the tv

Also was worried why it didn’t have a protection film in the display but had at the back should I be worried ?
you need not be worried on that. I have read somewhere else earlier, that their tv also came without protective film.
check the usage hours and you should be good.

Damn! Send it back. Maybe it's a display piecd. Wait! Check uniformity first. Keep if it's good. Either way, give a mouthful to the dealer.
But the thing is if it’s a display piece signs will be there. I was looking carefully at the unboxing not a single sign of it being used

But the thing is if it’s a display piece signs will be there. I was looking carefully at the unboxing not a single sign of it being used

Doesn't matter. The usage counter doesn't lie. One way or another, it was turned on for 342 hours. Check uniformity. That's the most important thing though.

Doesn't matter. The usage counter doesn't lie. One way or another, it was turned on for 342 hours. Check uniformity. That's the most important thing though.
Yeah and it didn’t even have a scratch gaurd in the panel. For sure it has been used. But I highly doubt it was used as a demo as it had factory packing and was content.

Informed the brand manager and he apologised. He also said that he will try to get a replacement. But in the mean time give me some links, scenes and setting to check the panel quality

Yeah and it didn’t even have a scratch gaurd in the panel. For sure it has been used. But I highly doubt it was used as a demo as it had factory packing and was content.

Even my C8 didnt come with the front film but the usage hours was 0. These dealers are very smart when it comes to repacking. In my case the technician removed the box packing without cutting the white tapes in the box. And I think 65 inch models comes with 3 tapes in the box pack, how many tapes did your's have ?.

Even my C8 didnt come with the front film but the usage hours was 0. These dealers are very smart when it comes to repacking. In my case the technician removed the box packing without cutting the white tapes in the box. And I think 65 inch models comes with 3 tapes in the box pack, how many tapes did your's have ?.
It had two tapes only. The manager actually asked sorry and accepted it’s by mistake they have delivered this. I asked him to send the latest manufactured date and the same was communicated to the warehouse and the delivery boys picked the latest manufactured date which happened to be this tv

Well every one I don’t want any one to be miss guided with my feedback in the c9 on the upscaling. In my home I am using nvidia shield and it was excellent and as good as the Sony. In showroom I used pen drive and the tv player. May be the inbuilt player ain’t good as the Sony. But in shield it’s excellent. Not sure at home Sony vs LG oled how it will be but for sure the c9 is best VFM and top notch in both upscaling and 4K

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back