Sony 950G vs LG C9 - 40k price difference

LG C9 vs Sony 950G (LG being 40k more expensive)

• LG C9

Votes: 31 49.2%
  • Sony 950G

Votes: 32 50.8%

• Total voters
If it's not a bright room and you don't have direct lights shining on the screen, C9 should be a cheaper than Q80R
Yes C9 is the best bet but for my usage, I think it won't last much ( burnin? coz 2-3 hours minimum of Airtel DTH perday ) . And yes My room is not bright and only lights are of top false ceiling.

FYI.
I booked a 65 inch sony x950G today for 1.4L at Bajaj electronics, Tolichowki branch, Hyderabad.
Informed them it has to be a 2020 manufactured item and has to be brand new piece.
Congrats and Enjoy. Is this price good?

At 55" my current best quote between b9 and X950g is a difference of 12k. I was convinced of Sony but the small gap is tempting me to go for oled. I was not a big fan of sony oled in store as they had some big black crush. Decisions decisions...

Guys, does wall mount come with the TV or does it need to be bought separately? Planning to wall mount this TV. Also would the Sony technician get it wall mounted?

inch sony x950G today for 1.4L at Bajaj electronics

Bajaj Electronics have great pricing hands down. On another hand, the pricing of x950g is crashing loke never before. It retailed at 2.3 when launched, even diwali offers never came below 2L. Since March/April, the pricing got revised to 1.67L and again at 1.58L by Sony.

Sadly not much of a difference in 75in variant.

Bajaj Electronics have great pricing hands down. On another hand, the pricing of x950g is crashing loke never before. It retailed at 2.3 when launched, even diwali offers never came below 2L. Since March/April, the pricing got revised to 1.67L and again at 1.58L by Sony.

X800H 75 inch came down to 2.08. Sony de-listed x90h from their website and no reduction in x950g 75 inch variant pricing. Seems like x80h 75 is a worthy contender only worry is it should not have IPS panel. Lets hope x950g 75 inch pricing also shows the similar trend as that of 65 inch near diwali.

I think companies do not bother about 75-inch variants. They keep it just for the sake of it.The demand must be very low in india.

Guys, does wall mount come with the TV or does it need to be bought separately? Planning to wall mount this TV. Also would the Sony technician get it wall mounted?
if wall mount is not present in the box the technician brings the mount for installation. Yes you can get wall mounted for the Technician. First installation is free whether its Wall/Table Mount.

At 55" my current best quote between b9 and X950g is a difference of 12k. I was convinced of Sony but the small gap is tempting me to go for oled. I was not a big fan of sony oled in store as they had some big black crush. Decisions decisions...
Went with Sony 55" X950G. Convinced myself that next upgrade should be 65" and that could be an oled. Atleast something to look forward to in AV upgrades!

Congratulations on your purchase. The box will have the table mount. The Sony technicians carry the wall mount, and will install it.
Went with Sony 55" X950G. Convinced myself that next upgrade should be 65" and that could be an oled. Atleast something to look forward to in AV upgrades!
Congratulations. I was also in the market for a 55" x9500g. Its PQ and colour accuracy on high res content is awesome.

FYI.
I booked a 65 inch sony x950G today for 1.4L at Bajaj electronics, Tolichowki branch, Hyderabad.
Informed them it has to be a 2020 manufactured item and has to be brand new piece.
How to get such a price.Even after hard negotiating best price I am getting in Chandigarh is 1.58l

How to get such a price.Even after hard negotiating best price I am getting in Chandigarh is 1.58l
I think even on Sony site the prices have come down. I remember seeing on the Sony site as 1.58 the day I went for purchase. The Bajaj electronics guy initially said 1.48 but his team lead came and gave it for 1.4. I hardly did any bargain and I am not good at it also.

I think even on Sony site the prices have come down. I remember seeing on the Sony site as 1.58 the day I went for purchase. The Bajaj electronics guy initially said 1.48 but his team lead came and gave it for 1.4. I hardly did any bargain and I am not good at it also.
Looks like it's a different world altogether here.Today I even quoted your pricing, still dealer was adamant to move below 1.58

Looks like it's a different world altogether here.Today I even quoted your pricing, still dealer was adamant to move below 1.58

This was my experience in Bangalore also, upon mentioning Bajaj electronics price from this thread one sales guy said that price does not have GST or something like that.

This was my experience in Bangalore also, upon mentioning Bajaj electronics price from this thread one sales guy said that price does not have GST or something like that.
Now the agony is my target was 1.5lakh which I might still achieve but after knowing 1.4 exist,how can I buy for 1.5....poor me.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back